Friday 28 December 2012

A little bit of sparkle fro the weekend


Hi again, I thought I would share a bracelet I made last week. I am really enjoying making jewellery and have just place another big bead order. Sigh, I am truly addicted already but hey, it keeps me out of trouble.






This beauty has purple pearls and then really gorgeous purple crystal bicones and pink seed beads to embellish. Another of those lovely silver and crystal magnetic clasps. I am really proud of this one because it was quite fiddly for a beginner like myself lol.

I have another bracelet to share but I will post it tomorrow

Have a lovely weekend folks xxx



2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Marcea, this is stunning your really so creative with your beads xx

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Marcea that is just gorgeous!!! I would love to receive this as a gift!! You are really rocking the beads sweetie!! Fabulous work!!

hugs...

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes