Wednesday 5 December 2012

Simply snowflakes

 

 

Only me again – not doing too bad with my posts considering I am on a 13 hour shift!! I always get a little nervous scheduling my posts cos good old Mr Blogger has been known to misbehave at times. Anyway, fingers crossed it all goes like clockwork!

It is now time for my DT card for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. This week we want to see snowflakes. The DT are all using Glitter Ritz products which, btw, are just divine!!!!

02-12.12

Now then, this is VERY different for me but I am determined to continue trying new styles. I have realised sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t but I am having real fun trying new styles of cardmaking.

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*Glitter Ritz STARDUST Opaque Microfine*Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder SNOWFLAKES Provocraft

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Thanks for joining us this week xxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Lin said...

It works! Love the bright blue snowflakes and the glittered frame!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the ribbon. Caroline xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! Love all of the sparkle and shimmer it has!!

hugs...

julie_woolston said...

This is beautiful Marcea, lovely embossing and colour combo.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful everything about it is stunning! x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love all the snowflakes and the silver glitter is FAB :-)

hope you have a quiet night xx

luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card, Marcea! I'm really loving the embossing you've done here and the big silky ribbon is fabulous!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Claveh said...

This new style certainly works Marcea, I love the bow. xxx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Marcea, Stunning colours and embossing, a beautiful ribbon and fabulous sparkling!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

So pretty! Great color combo! Love that you added glitter to the button!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea wow love your card, that bow at the bottom is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes