Tuesday 18 December 2012

Spiderman Hat

Hi everyone, just thought I would share this hat I have made for someone. It is of course Spiderman and is really easy to make. 




Keep a look out for the New Year and lots of new crafty things from me. Finally my blog will live up to it's name and be a crafty corner ... not just a card corner. I have ordered a squillion beads and can't wait to start making my own jewellery .... honestly, it is ridiculous how excited I am about learning a new craft.

Anyway, I better get a move on. Got another couple of hats to finish and also my SSS card for tomorrow to make. One day off is NEVER enough!!

See you all tomorrow xxx


3 comments:

Caroline said...

The spiderman hat is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous x

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow Marcea this is fantastic.c,

Hugs Julie xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes