Wednesday 19 December 2012

Hanging around waiting for Christmas

 

 

Afternoon world, how are you all? I hope you are all having a good week so far. I am bringing you my creation for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week. Our theme is Christmas and the DT are all using Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Stamps and Dies.

05-12.12

I decided to make a pretty hanging decoration which could be used on the Christmas tree or anywhere in the home. I am enjoying making different things to usual. I am pleased with how this turned out and may make a few more too.

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*Simon Says Stamp FACETED SNOWFLAKE Craft DIE S134*Hero Arts LACE RIBBON ch231 Cream White*Hero Arts 70 FLOWERS WHITE AND CREAM ch165*Bo Bunny COUNTRY GARDEN Jewels iCandy JCC104*October Afternoon CAKEWALK Wrap Pack EM878

Have a fab week everyone…. hopefully be back in a couple of days with my first bit of jewellery!!!!

9 comments:

Caroline said...

The hanging decoration is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Your hanging decoration is beautiful x

Lin said...

What a great ornament this will make - it will stand out so beautifully against the tree! Merry Christmas, Marcea!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous wreath, Marcea! I like the girly pop of pink gems! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful ornament! Great design!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful decorations Marcea.
luv
Debby

kelly ledder said...

This is beautiful, my poor old christmas decorations are getting manhandled by my toddler and baubles are getting launched...think I will have to wait until he is older to have a go x

Lorraine A said...

oohh this is gorgeous Marcea :-) very pretty and girlie :-)

LUV
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

So beautiful Marcea!! An entire tree decorated with these would look stunning!!

Merry Christmas!

hugs...
Melissa

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes