Wednesday 19 December 2012

Speedy calendar


Good morning everyone and welcome to another week with The Paper Shelter Challenge. Thankyou so much to all of you who took part in the blog hop .... were you one of the lucky winners?


The winner who left a comment on my post is 


Congratulations - see the challenge blog for details on how to claim your prize.

This week our theme is ANYTHING GOES



I have made a super speedy calendar using one of the fab pre coloured images and matching paper. So easy to do. This image is called 'Happy New Year' and is currently on special!

I hope you can all join in. See you soon

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea wow this card is just stunning, I love your bright colour choice its so full of fun. I want to thank you for being a fabulous Team Member, and to wish you a Very Happy Christmas. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Caroline said...

I love the calender the image is so cute. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your calendar great layout too! x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely calendar, Merry Christmas cheers Sue N x

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Bright and new!!! Time to make new resolutions:) Great job on this project:) I am now following you.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes