Wednesday 2 January 2013

A sparkly new year!

Hi everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Wow, 2013 already, where has last year gone to? Here is my first crafty project of the new year. It is my DT sample for Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and this week we would love to see anything new at all.

01-01.13

Haha, so maybe I took the idea of new too far …. here is my diary for a brand new year!!!! I thought I would bling up my boring old diary. I am really going to try lots of different crafty things this year so it was kind of cool not making a card.

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*First Edition Paper 6 x 6 BLANK CANVAS Premium Pad FEPAD052*American Crafts Dear Lizzy LIVELY Premium Ribbon 89288 Spring*Bo Bunny ENCHANTED Jewels iCandy JE316*Martha Stewart CHERRY BLOSSOM Punch Around The Page Craft Set  42 60054

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Thanks for looking, have a great week xxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Wow this is so beautiful Marcea, gorgeous colours.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Hi Marcea, So pretty x

Sue Nicholson said...

Happy New Year Cheers Sue x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous personalized Day Book, Marcea! I hope you share some pages inside throughout the year! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Astrid said...

Happy New Year Marcea !!
You made a gorgeous diary !!

hugs Astrid

Glenda J said...

Fabulous colours! Great projects. So happy to be playing along with you this month!

Nicola said...

Ooh all sparkly and bright just like you Marcea. You won´t lose your diary now, love it. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes