Saturday 12 January 2013

Swarovski love


Hey there, happy weekend. I thought I would share a bracelet I made a couple of days ago using scrummy Swarovski crystal beads and beautiful crystal bicones.




Isn't this just so pretty. I found the pattern on the internet and I am so pleased with how it turned out. I really love using Swarovski products because they are just stunning to work with.







Here is a close look at the clasp. It is amethyst and rhinestone and just sparkles away so pretty in real life.




I nice view of the bracelet.

I bought everything to make this from Beads Direct .... my new favourite place in the whole world lol xxxxx


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gosh Marcea this is beautiful x

Linda . J said...

A fantastic bracelet Marcea loving the colours and shine.
Happy New Year to you.
Hugs Linda

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Marcea.

Hugs Julie x

Sam said...

Gorgeous bracelet. I love beading too, have you tried Spellbound Beads, another fab bead shop.

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous bracelets Marcea I adore the colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

Nicola said...

Wow is this beautiful or what?? Love it to bits Marcea. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes