Monday 28 January 2013

Who wants a jewellery challenge blog?



Hi everyone, I am so excited about this post. I recently took up making jewellery and although there are hundreds of challenge blogs for card making, I could not find any for jewellery.

Soooooo, I decided to set up a brand new challenge for all the bead addicts out there. It is called Beading Friends Forever and we have a fabulous design team!


gif make




I am so happy because Beads Direct have agreed to sponsor the challenge each month.



There will be 2 parts to the challenge - a theme and also a pattern/tutorial.

Please pay us a visit and become a follower. I really hope lots of you can take part.

See you all on Saturday for the first challenge xxxxx


1 comment:

Nicola said...

Well done for starting a new challenge blog Marcea, this will be a hit with all the beaders. I have never tried beading so shall be popping over to follow the tutorials. Xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes