Friday 25 January 2013

Beep beep

 

Good morning and here I am at last …. better late than never. Sorry I am a couple of days late with my card. The theme on Simon Say Stamp Challenge Blog this week is to paper piece. This is a technique I love but hardly ever use so it was really nice to do it again. The design team are all showcasing products by Lily Bee Design so make sure you check them out.

04-01.13

Heidi will be giving a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!

Products:

*Lily Bee Design VICTORIA PARK  6 x 6 Tiny Tablet VPT236*Hero Arts Clear Stamps CONGRATS 2011 CL488*Hero Arts Clear Stamps GOING 2011 CL478*Bo Bunny JEWELS PETAL PUSHERS icandy

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Thanks for looking

11 comments:

julie_woolston said...

This is lovely Marcea, I have never done this Technique.

Hugs Julie x

Lin said...

What a fun card, Marcea! Don't I wish I could drive a bug that looked like this?! LOVE that paper!

Crafty Lark said...

Love the car, great fun card. xx Flora

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I would love a car like that ! very retro funky :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.fab funky papers and i love your paper pieced car :D

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Marcea, could just see you drive this funky card. xxx

Joy said...

Marcea I adore you paper pieced love bug, so darn cute..big hugs sweets, hope you get rid of that sickness and that your MIL is getting better day by day, hugs

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous such a lovely image and paper piecing.xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Marcea I love how youve paper pieced it that paper is just fabulous for it.
Good luck with your new venture I hope it takes of well. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lisa said...

Super cute Marcea!! Love colors :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes