Friday 6 January 2012

Strawberry Kisses – Ooooh pretty shoes!



Good morning, are you all ready for the launch of Strawberry Kisses from Crafter’s Companion today?????? I am sure you can’t wait to get your hands on these super cute stamps. Make sure you tune into Create and Craft TV at midday for the launch of Pick of The Week with our lovely Leann Chivers.  Full details of all the live shows can be found HERE.


05-01.12

As soon as I saw this stamp I fell in love with it – it is perfect for me and so many girls I know lol.

05-01.12a

This picture shows up the sparkle brilliantly. I used a can of Spray & Sparkle in Silver to add some bling … and boy does it sparkle in real life. I actually have a pair of shoes very similar in real life although I am not as lucky to own a pair of Louboutins hehe.

383844_336475146378674_100000485755702_1362731_2003302479_n


Here are the inspirational shoes that I am wearing … along with a rather hideous face that I am pulling – what on earth am I doing?????? Sigh!



Here are the show times:

Friday 6th: 12pm, 3pm and 5pm
Saturday 7th: 8am, 1pm, 5pm
Sunday 8th: 9am, 4pm, 6pm
Monday 9th: 2pm, 5pm, 6pm
Tuesday 10th: 8am, 12pm, 5pm
Thursday 12th: 8am and 6pm
Friday 13th: 9am

Have fun …. I am at work all day so I have got the shows set to record – can’t wait to see everything and all the demos too – should be brilliant. See you all tomorrow …… Music Saves My Soul will be returning so get your songs ready to share xxx

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marcea,love the shoes, we have to let our hair down sometimes.
Thank you for sharing your creations with us this week.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card:) Sandra H

Squirrel x said...

Resisting. Still resisting. Staying strong. Oh sod it. Tis your fault you mad bad bird, ordered the whole darned lot!!! And how many sherberts before that picture was taken? Or maybe I shouldn't know, lol! HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETIE! Huge festive hugs (I still can, 12th night and all that, ha) Squiddleydiddlysquirrel xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kjersti said...

Happy new year! An awesome card, Marcea! Actually there is a lot of awesome cards at your blog - sorry I haven't been here for a while, promise I'll stop by more often;)
Have a nice weekend!
hugs Kjersti

nessy said...

just love the sparkly shoes ~ both in the card and your photo!!
vanessa xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes