Saturday 14 January 2012

Strawberry kisses …… Little Miss + Spectrum Noirs back in stock!!!



Howdy doody, well it is Saturday night and I am sat at home instead of being out on the town … oh deary me! When both my hubby and I work shifts it does make it tricky to get a weekend off together but never mind, hopefully it won’t be too long before we can get out. In the meantime I have my stamps and pens to play with …. not a bad alternative!

I have spotted lots of Strawberry Kisses around blogland already – aren’t they just the sweetest images! Crafter’s Companion have really excelled themselves again haven’t they!


08-01.12


I love Snow (the cute little kitty) and I think Sally Hunter is just a remarkable artist – she manages to get such wonderful expressions from her characters. I love this stamp and the next time I use it I am going to paper piece the bag to make it a lovely funky bag I think.

08-01.12a 

The papers have been printed from the matching papercraft CD-ROM and I swear it is crammed full of gorgeous designs and templates – a real must have!

Great news too about Spectrum Noir pens – they are back in stock so make sure you grab yours if you have been waiting to get them or to complete your collection! There is also a brand new dvd coming out showing lots of hints and tips for using these fabulous pens …. here is a little clip to wet your appetite…..






Woohoo ... cracking stuff Leann!




I am entering my card for the following challenges…

The Crazy Challenge – Lace and/or Pearls
Crafty Creations – Something New (stamp)
Pixie Dust Studio – Put Your Heart Into It
Moving Along With The Times – Spots and/or Stripes
Crafty Catz – Something New (stamp)
Stampin’ For The Weekend – Out With The Old (doily lace punch)



Have a lovely evening
Marcea xxx

13 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Marcea this is just so yummy xx

Unknown said...

Super sweet Marcea, you are right they have such cute expressions! Love them all!
Jo xxx

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful:) Sandra H

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marcea. Absolutely gorgeous card. Love the cute image, fabulous colour combination and the butterfly is so beautiful. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra x

Clare said...

Indeed these are such beautiful images. Saw them on Create & Craft last week and such a great selection from CC. Love the colours you have chosen and looking forward to seeing you paper piece them next time. Hugs Clare xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the image so sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh bird, this is simply adorable! I'm still waiting for my delivery from a certain TV craft channel but as soon as they arrive you are bound to see more in blogland!! Thank you for so much wonderful inspiration. Huge hugs, Nutty xxx

Unknown said...

So cute and a lovely designof colors.

Janette said...

This is lovely, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sammy said...

Gorgeous. I got all of these stamps and haven't had a chance to use any of them yet. They are soo adorable x

cats whiskers said...

Evening babes, this is so sweet I love Snowy and had teh same idea this just calls out for paper piecing. Hope uyour first day back was OK
Hugs
Jacs xxxx

DesignerDiva said...

Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
Hugs Laurie x

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Such an adorable image and wonderful layout.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes