Saturday 7 January 2012

Music Saves My Soul



Good morning, well after a few weeks off I am back again with Music Saves My Soul ….. I really hope you can join in with me sharing a song you love each week.

music

So my choice this week is quite different to what I usually choose so I hope you like it. I just adore Ed Sheeran’s album and this song just makes me smile …….



To play along just share the logo somewhere on your blog, post your video (read HERE how to do this) and then add your post link to blue froggy below .... easy!!!!
REMEMBER - YOU CAN JOIN IN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK - NOT JUST SATURDAY :o)



6 comments:

Denise said...

Love this!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Sandra H said...

Brilliant choice:) Sandra H

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Made me smile too :)
Hugs, Jovi

Ren-Yi said...

great song. really liked it. Thanks, Marcea.

Sue from Oregon said...

I am glad you are back! I hope to play soon!

Ren-Yi said...

ha - should have linked up my song choice for last week. i was bobbin' to this one... has it made it across to europe yet?

http://smallhanded.blogspot.com/2012/01/music-saves-my-soul-selena-gomez-i-love.html

so glad that msms is back :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes