Wednesday 18 January 2012

Simon Says …. Use Domi’s Sketch


Morning lovely blog people ….. how are you all today? Not as cold I hope!!! I have a day off today so I am going to head off to the gym shortly and then catch up with a few things and finally fit a little crafting in.

We have a really gorgeous sketch for you this week by Domi, our lovely teamie. The thing I love about sketches are that they really help you with inspiration with pulling your card together. The other thing I love is looking at how other crafters have interpreted the sketch. The DT have some great examples for you over on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.

09-01.12

I am so happy with my card this week. I pulled a load of my old stash out to make this and even got the distress inks out!!!!! 

09-01.12a

I have been playing with different colours this week and I am pleased with how my image turned out. Usually I am not that happy so I am just going to try and like what I do a bit more in future. I wanted my Miss Anya to have beautiful auburn hair because this card is for my sister – she has amazing auburn hair.

09-01.12b

I really love the texture of these Prima flowers – all product links are below  if you fancy having a peek.

Simon Says Stamp

As usual our lovely Heidi has a $50 gift voucher for one lucky winner to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

SSS_50dollar_voucher

So there you go!!
Products used:
rainsnowshinetgfumPrimaCalcuttaPetalsPinkIcefrondpunch msmonarch dizzydoilydienamicsmftthinkmilledlavender262b_1_b_7115_1rangercutndryfoam

Challenges….



I hope you all have a wonderful day xxx

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous card hun, I love how you've coloured the hair, it looks amazing! Your sister will love it!
Sarah xx :0)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) your sister will love this ,, everything is fabby and perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card hun, I love her flame red hair it's fab!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and your sister will just love it:) Sandra H

thecraftycavalier said...

Just beautiful Marcea - your cards are always beautiful! Loving those flowers too. Big hugs, Jayne x

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card the image is so cute, I'm sure your Sister will love it.

Hugs Julie x

Marie Richardson said...

WOW Marcea this is beautiful, its more like a piece of artwork than a card.
Am sure your sis will love it
Hugs
Marie xxx

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Fabulous card, your coloring is wonderful, I really like the all the embellishments you added. Your sister is going to love it.

Hope you had a great time at the gym this morning.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab card! your sister will love this.

Suvenkorento said...

Wonderful card! I love the colours, a little touch of black goes good with pink and light brown. Miss Anya is so pretty, I love your colours!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Marcea, love the colours and auburn hair! JO xxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Loving the fabric flowers and the colors are fab...so glad you got this set out of the stash, too cute!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Marcea.
luv
Debby

marsha said...

Marcea, this is such a luscious card! Love your colors and especially the hair coloring. Thanks for joining my blog!
Hugs,
Marsha

Denise said...

This is totally gorgeous. Love her auburn hair and those little prima flowers are fab. Beautiful papers and great layout too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Marcea, great colouring and colour combo and the lace and floral details are so pretty. -x-

krcmasterpiece said...

Cute card! Your hair color turned out great!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes