Saturday 14 January 2012

Music Saves My Soul Saturday



Good morning my lovely blogging people, oooh what a frosty start it is here today. Love days like this - sunny and crisp ..... gorgeous!!!




Time again for Music Saves My Soul and this week it was really easy for my choice. I noticed my followers are at 910 (wow - thankyou so much guys) and then that just led to this song ...... come on, I only need one more follower lol.......





Haven't heard this for ages so it was good to hear it again. I hope you can play along and share your link to your post on your blog below (on the little blue froggy)

Have a great weekend whatever you choose to do
xxxxx





4 comments:

Denise said...

Fantastic - love, love, love this and haven't heard for such a long time either. TFS.
Hugs
Denise xx

Ren-Yi said...

hehehe :) i love this song. great way to keep jumpin' to keep warm! it's crazy cold here too!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Great song to hear while working out, haven't heard it for awhile.
Stay warm :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I live in a little bit different generation LOL so you are introducing me to some new tunes!!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes