Monday 30 January 2012

Some wonderful news

Good morning everyone, I am so excited to share my fabulous news with you all. I have been invited to join the Design Team for The Paper Shelter – woohoo. Their images and papers are so beautiful – I feel so lucky!!!!! You may have already read about this on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog where they announced it at the weekend ….. lots of new teamies to meet!!

TPS_DTBadge5

My first card won’t be for a couple of weeks but I bet I am back before then with a card …. how can I resist. Why don’t you all pop over to The Paper Shelter Online Store and have a peek at the stunning images …… you can then get creating and join in the challenge blog too.

Have a fabulous day xxx

14 comments:

Nannieflash said...

We are honoured to have you on the team, your work is stunning so we are thrilled at the chance to have you show of the fabulous TPS images. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Catherine said...

Congratulations Marcia!

Catherine x

patricia wood said...

Well done Marcea! xxx

Kathleen said...

Hi Marcea, congrats, looking forward to working with you
Hugs Kat xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Woohooo!! Many congrats hun x But you are nawty...'cause I've just had to go and look and now I NEED them all!!!! Lol

Tracy said...

Marcea Congrats , but ooohh you bad girl, I love them and will have to play xxx

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Marcea, look forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs Julie x

Ardilla said...

Congrats, Marcea! What a great team to be part of...
I am looking forward to see what you'll create!

Unknown said...

Wow congratulations Marcea, and aren't they the lucky ones to have such a talent on their team!! Hugs, Frea

Sue said...

Hi hun
congratulations on your new DT post, not surprised they grabbed you, look forward to seeing your creations, sue,x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Marcea! you'll do them pride:) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Marcea I am so looking forward to working with you.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so fun...Congrats!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo - congratulations. Love The Paper Shelter images and can't wait to see your creations.
Hugs
Denise xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes