Tuesday 10 January 2012

Love is in the air ……<3



Hi there, this is late for me to be posting but I thought I would give you all a little reminder about the Crafter’s Companion Monthly Challenge Blog …… our theme is ‘Love is in the Air’ so why don’t you get a head start on those Valentine’s Day cards!

mag4

I have used the fabulous Winter Cheer SWALK CD-Rom and stamp …. this stamp is called  ‘Love You’ and is a winter take on the classic SWALK couple. This set of stamps is great all winter and they are so versatile. It is lovely having stamps that can be used all winter and not just for christmas.

I am really proud because this is one of the cards I had featured in this months Papercrafts Essentials (issue 74). I made 7 cards showcasing the fab SWALK ‘Winter Cheer’ and one even made the front cover :o)

papercraft essentials

My little moment is over, ooh I was so proud to have been asked by Sara to do this and even more surprised with the cover!

Anyway, enough of all that nonsense, back to the job in hand. Get your bums over to the challenge blog and take part – there is a fab prize up for grabs but you have to go and find out what it is yourself lol ….. well, I can’t make it too easy can I!!!!

I had a fab day today. I went to see my Mother-in-Law and we had a crafty day. I am trying to convert her into a stamper. Armed with my Spectrum Noirs and stamped images I headed over there. We  had a great day and talked more than coloured but I think there may be a chance that we have a new stamper on the block. She has already bought a few sets of speccies and has told me she is going to sit and colour all night. I am so excited. I will be going again soon for a more productive day so I may even take my camera nd get some evidence to share with you all.

Right, off to watch a spot of telly and soak in a huge bibble bath (or a bubble bath as my lovely little Squirrel likes to call them, nuts she is!!!) ….. not at the same time, don’t have that luxery I am afraid.

Have a lovely evening xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

A bibble bath? Have you been on the sherry again hun? Gorgeous card hun, and such a cute image, love the blues. Huge hugs my mad friend. Sxx

Sandra H said...

Thank you for the reminder and your card is stunning those images are fabulous:) Sandra H

julie_woolston said...

Hi Marcea your card is gorgeous the blues are lovely.
Congratulations having your cards printed in the magazine, a real achievement well done u.

Hugs Julie x

Squirrel x said...

Nuts? Moi? Mwahahhahahahaaaaa! Hugs Sxx

Clare said...

Hi Marcea, just found your blog through our lovely little Squirrely friend!!!. Love your blog and your cards are gorgeous. Well done getting your cards in print, such an awesome feeling hey!! front page must be amazing but can see why they made it. Am now following so will come back again soon. Hugs Clare xxx

Emily Keaton said...

Beautiful card--congrats on the pub!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes