Thursday 5 January 2012

Our first challenge – Lili’s Little Fairies


Oooh here we are …….. a brand new challenge for all you Lili of the Valley fans with a brand new Design Team. How exciting!!! I adore LOTV stamps so I am so pleased we still have somewhere to come and play and share our creations.

Our first challenge is New Beginnings, a popular theme so lets hope lots of you join in!

My card today just seemed to make itself and gave me a little bit of my mojo back at long last. I know I have neglected my blog recently and I am so grateful for those of you who still visit me so thankyou.

Therefore I am using this card as a new beginning for me! Plus, I am also going to spend a bit more time looking after myself this year. I seem to look after everyone else and worry about them but this year I am allowing some of that time for myself – indulgent but hey, I am worth it ….. right????


02-01.12


I have used my gorgeous new papers too for this card – OMG they are so gorgeous ….. I have popped the usual picture links below to make it easier for any of you who want a closer look at individual products, etc.

02-01.12a

I love the sentiment that comes with this stamp. I am pleased that so many companies are now putting sentiments with the stamp.

Challenges

Magical Monday – Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant – Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes (new papers & stamp)
Creative Craft Challenge – Resolutions (to pamper myself … because I deserve it!!)
Totally Papercrafts – Time To Party! (we all need to get ready!)
Secret Crafter – Anything Goes
CES Challenges – Party, Party, Party
Stash:
minuetfairiespositivelypampereddoublePM-00036SP-00002

Thanks for joining us – see you later with another card from the delicious new Strawberry Kisses range from Crafter’s Companion
xxx

16 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Fabby card hun, so glad to have you back in blogland
hugs
Mummy Fairy xxxx

Amanda R said...

Very pretty! I love the layers and the way you arranged the flowers and awesome coloring! Thanks for playing along this week with us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Marcea, I love the image you have chosen and the colours go so well.

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card:) Sandra H

Catherine said...

Beautiful Marcea - just love the colours.

Catherine x

Lisa T said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts!

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning card Marcea, love the colours and the image is beautiful. Hope you find the time for a bit of pampering, of course you are worth it!!! x

Danni said...

How darling! what an adorable image! Great card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

April said...

This is a stunning card! I just love the image and the fab DP! Thanks for joining creative craft challenges.

Jill said...

absolutely beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Julie said...

Just stunning - beautifully coloured!! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this time around, Juliexx

Marion said...

Gorgeous card and a superb image. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday
Marion

Terry said...

Hey there Marcea thank you for joining the girl from Sketch Saturday in the challenge, with your fabby card, I am glad that your back sweetie missed your beautifull cards, fabulously colored and the colors that you have used are just great, Thanks for sharing sweetie and good luck, Hugs Terry xxxx

Sylvia x said...

Stunning card and thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. Enjoy your pampering

Sylvia x

Sonia said...

Beautiful card thank you for taking part in this weeks 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge'
Hugs Sonia xx

Natalie said...

I think this is a resolution I need to add to my list! - thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes