Thursday 5 January 2012

Strawberry Kisses – Flower Power!


Hi there, not long now until the launch tomorrow on Create and Craft TV at midday for the beautiful Strawberry Kisses range!! We are all so excited at Crafter’s Companion about this latest release because the images are just so cute. The CD-Rom is crammed full of pretty papers with some really stunning designs. I am in love with it so much and know you will all be as soon as you see the shows. I hope you have been enjoying the sneak peeks from the Design Team. If you also pop over to the Crafter’s Companion website you can view all our samples in the Strawberry Kisses Gallery.

So onto another of my sneak peeks …….. how adorable is this stamp!!!!!!!

04-01.12

I have to admit this image is one of my favourites, but then again I love them all so it is such a hard choice to only pick one favourite.
Remember also that the sentiment comes with the main image which means even better value for you!

04-01.12a

As usual I have stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens. I really like adding the grass to my images now and am going to do this a lot more often in the future. It is so easy to do and finishes it nicely.

04-01.12b

I have matted and layered using the scrummy Core’dinations card and also used it to punch out the butterfly ….. it has a really great texture to it and is still beautiful when it hasn’t been sanded.

I shall be back in the morning with another card to share along with the times of the live shows. Have a fab evening and see you all in the morning!!

xxx

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love your colouring and design, the image is so cute.
Hugs Linda

Louise said...

Mmm, this is delish! Cant wait to see the release show :)

julie_woolston said...

Lovely marcea so sweet.

Hugs Julie x

Denise said...

This is gorgeous - that image is so sweet.
Denise xx

Sandra H said...

Just so amazing and and adorable image:) Sandra H

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes