Wednesday 29 September 2010

Simon Says - Photo Inspiration

Good morning, just how autumnal is at this week, I can't believe the difference a few days can make!!! 

Heidi and the team have another fab $25 for you to spend online at SImon Says Stamp Superstore ..... thanks so much :o)









Looks like we timed our challenge perfectly this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog... we have a photo inspiration challenge




So take your inspiration in any way you choose AND use autimn colours ...... I opted for the leaves and the rich colours, love these warm shades.



Yes, I am still being so incredibly good sticking with my easels, lol ..... I am mega impressed with myself let me tell you!!!



It is so long since I used Melinda from A Whiff of Joy, she is one of my all time favourite images.



Challenges

Friday Sketchers - sketch #121
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bling
Stamptacular Sunday - Season's Change
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes




Materials

Sentiment: See D's
Paper: Basic Grey 'Indian Summer' 6x6 pad (I love this pad)
Embellies: Basic Grey 'Bling It' Rhinestones, Ribbon from stash, Roses from stash but lots available hereStardust stickles
Tools: Spellbinders 'Fancy Tags', Fiskars corner punch, 




Have a wonderful day whatever you do. I am excited because I am having a catch up with my wonderful buddy Emma today - a bite of lunch, some crafty shopping and maybe, just maybe a Starbucks squeezed in there too, lol xxx

11 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Marcea.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Awww wow this is beautiful, love the colours and the coloring... beautiful xxx

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Marcea!I love the colours of autumn will have to play along this week :)
hugs amanda xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So gorgeous, Marcea!! I really love the touches of sparkle and the coloring is phenomenal!!

I “fall” in love with your work with every new creation! ;)

*mwah*
Steph

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) perfect image for the challenge and the papers are fab too ,, I think most of us chose to use them :-)

have a nice day with Emma ,,, wish I was coming with you !! next time I am in UK ,,, definitely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Annette said...

What a beautiful card, Marcea! Such gorgeous colours - and you've matched the image colours along so perfectly too! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Heather said...

Beautiful card hun, love those papers and the gorgeous image and embellies.
hugs Heather xx

Jo Nevill said...

A gorgeous card Marcea, perfect image and I love the papers you used.

Hugs,

Jo xx

Carolyn said...

I love this WOJ stamp. I love how you colored her in fall colors, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us during our Change of Season challenge, please come back and join us this week for the Layer It On Challenge.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Christine said...

Wow, Marcea, I love your easel card. I really need to make more. I love the way they look. Your card is so amazing. I love the colors and the design!! Your coloring is divine too. Hope you are having a wonderful day!
xoxo, Christine

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes