Friday 24 September 2010

Just Magnolia - A sketch

Morning, what a dreary day it is today - looks like autumn is back again. But .... it is Friday and that is fab because not only is it the end of the working week for lots of us it is also time for another challenge on Just Magnolia. We have a really easy sketch fo you all to follow this week so come on, no excuse - join in the fun!



How beautiful are these papers. OMG it hurt to cut them but I am glad I did. They are by Kaiser Craft and from the Gypsey Sisters 6x6 pad. Talk about lush = the pack has flocked, glittered and glazed papers - no wonder I needed to lay down after cutting them!!!!


I have also made Tilda a brunette - something I don't usually do cos I am scared of change but I am glad I had a go ... more practice is needed I think, lol.


Challenges


A Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Easels
Flutterby Wednesday - All winged things
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes



Another brownie point for me for yet another easel card - I am so impressed with myself for keeping them going. Have a wonderful day and don't forget to join in my 'Music Saves My Soul' challenge - there is a new one every Saturday so you still have chance to join in ....... click the button at the top right of my blog.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the lush warm colours on this gorgeous card and how the colour of the butterfly really stands out - love the hair colour too.
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Marcea, such an adorable sweet Tilda and wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Brandi said...

Gorgeous!!! The colors are wonderful! :)

Crealin said...

Hi Marcea,

I love your card, such a beautiful paper (I can believe it was hard cutting this one). Your Tilda with brown hair is so sweet, a nice change ;-)

Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,

Lins x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

martina's kaartjes said...

What a pretty card !!! superb colours !! love all the little finishing touches !
have a nice weekend,
greetings, martina
x

Lorraine said...

This card is lovely and your right the papers look so lush. Could you tell me is the butterfly a punch and which one is it. Thanks Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree with Kate the colours are soooo warming and totally lush! I love the colours so pretty! Samantha :0)

nessy said...

just love these warm colours together ~amazing colouring of this sweet tilda ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Irena said...

Adorable card :)

Gem said...

a wonderful card, I love the little frame around the sentiment! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

crafty amy said...

This is stunning as always hun :D I LOVE the colours and you are so right that paper is lush!! I LOVE the idea of your challenge will have to have a think and findout how to do the whole video thing so I can play along lol :D
Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Rach said...

Wow Marcea, these papers are delish, you did a wonderful job with your easel card babe.xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes