Wednesday 15 September 2010

Simon Says ... Move it!!!

Hi everyone, thanks for joining us for a brand new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and a huge THANKYOU to all of you who joined in with our fabulous blog hop last week .... were you a lucky winner???? You better check the challenge blog later for details of all the winners!!!

To be in with a chance of this weeks prize of a $25 spending spree online at Simon Says Stamp Superstore you will need to take part in this weeks challenge ...... MOVE IT!!!


I have used another super cute Lili of the Valley stamp ... this little guy is called 'James Bear - Sledging Along'. I have used lots of goodies which are available from Simon Says Stamp and I have listed them at the end of my post!


I have dug out my Diamond Dust for the snow - isn't it brilliant .... love this stuff soooooooooo much!

Challenges


Card Patterns - Sketch




Materials

Papers: Dovecraft's Winter Wonderland
Card: Bazzill Bling

12 comments:

Marina said...

That's gorgeous Marcea!
I love the colours you've used, this image is just cute and the design is fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Caroljenks said...

Gorgoeus card Marcea - absolutely LOVE that Diamond Dust.....off to hunt it down on the net now!

Carol x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous detailing and I love the sparkles you added to the snow, Marcea!! Absolutely brill!!

I like the way you ‘Move It Move It’ for Simon Says Stamp! ;)

*mwah*
Steph

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love all the LOTV stamps ,, all sooo cute !!:-) The diamond dust is fab ,,, I have some too ,,, brilliant for ice and sparkle !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kim B said...

That is so cute. I love the bear and I must get some diamond dust. Have a great day!
Smiles,
Kim

Nicola said...

Fabulous colour combo, colouration and image and ooh must get me some Diamond Dust which you use so beautifully. I really enjoyed the hop and am delighted to be one of the lucky winners.
xx um xx

NinaB said...

What a sweet card. Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Joey said...

Fantastic card Marcea loving this colour combo. Joey.x

Tasha said...

Super cute! I think the colour combo is awesome! Looks fab
love tasha xx

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marcea, what a lovely, cute image ! Absolutely adore the snow which is so twinkly.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Jane said...

This is gorgeous hun!!! love the colours and the diamond dust - addicted to that stuff on my snowflakes LOL! hugs, Jane xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes