Saturday 18 September 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #1

Morning, I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the weekend. I have decided to bring you something a little different today. I don't know how many of you remember that I used to post a song on my blog every Saturday morning many moons ago. Well, yesterday a very lovely blogging buddy reminded me of this and so I have decided to start a new little thing for fun.



I absolutely love music and cannot imagine life without it. I love all types of music and so each week I will post a song that I have in my head or one that I just feel like sharing. I would love it too if you could do the same on your blogs .... we can all spread a little fun and happiness to each other. I have to share the one and only Lady GaGa for my first post cos I love her sooooooooooooo much!!!!!


To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will send a little candy to my favourite song each week. Fingers crossed you play along with me :o)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin it Marcea..I hoe I can have a sing wit you there!!!love the gaga..enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Brandi said...

This is fantastic!!! Thank you for coming up with this idea! :)

Tami said...

This may be a stupid question but is the image on this post a digi? I LOVE IT and would love to make a card with it I LOVE THE LITTLE GINGERBREAD MAN. If it is a stamp could you let us know where to purchase?

The Crafty Den said...

Great choice for your first week - love it. Your little banner is gorgeous! Hugs, Denise x

Tammi said...

Great idea, music is a great love of mine! Have you heard Lissie's cover of Bad Romance, it's amazing! Your artwork is SO cute, do you sell digis?

Cheryl said...

Oh yeah! I am loving this! Great idea. I am happy to play along.

Anonymous said...

OH Marcea this is a brilliant Idea! I have just found your blog! and would love to join in but I don't know how to add my video to my blog! can you or anyone help please!! :0) Samantha

Anonymous said...

Oh its ok! I have found out how to do it so will post it on my blog too! :0) thanks again for cheering me along! :0) and I have added myself as a follower thank you! Samantha :0)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes