Friday 10 September 2010

Just Magnolia - A sketch

Hi folks .... yep I am chasing my tail again so just a quickie from me. Time for a brand new challenge on Just Magnolia and we have a great sketch for you all to follow .... we all love sketches!!!



Well cute little Tilda is climbing ..... not sure where to but she looks happy enough ... well if she could smile she would. Oh dear, I am rambling ... sorry!



I have disguised my poor hand cut circle with lots of punched flourishes - quite like it, looks a bit like waves don't you think??



Challenges


Stamp Something - Spots & Stripes

There .... finished. Will link up later etc etc but for now .... have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Dawny P said...

Oh you clever girl!! LOVE the flourishes and they do loook like waves, I agree. I'd never have thought of that chick. Hope you are OK and 'Deerest Gav' too lol xxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwwww Marcea,What a wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So beautiful papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little K Smith said...

Adorable card Marcea, love the cute Tilda. Gorgeous colours, love the swirly frame and beautiful blue flower!
Kelly.x

Marjo said...

What a gorgeous card! Loving all the detail and the flower is fantastic.

Hugs, Marjo

Dianne said...

This card is totally fabulous! I love the flourishes and the image is colored perfectly. Beautiful colors and dp.

Hugs,
Dianne

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes