Thursday 30 September 2010

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch

Hi there, a bit of a foggy start here this morning but don't worry because I have a bright and cheery card for you all today. Thursday always sees a new challenge on Lili of the Valley and we have a great sketch for you this week. I have turned it upside down but apart from that I have stuck to it!!



Don't you just love this colour combo. Basic Grey always produce such fabulous papers - I just wish they had more than 2 sheets of each design in each pad :o(




It has been ages since I used this sweet Teddy with Bouquet and I have to admit it was nice to make a non christmas card!


Challenges

By the cute & Girly - Indian Summer



I have lots to do before work so I will come back later and add my list of products etc. Have a great day and I hope you get chance to join in with us all.

12 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it Marcea the colours Yellow & Pink really pop out at you and the image is just so cute and I'm loving th hidden tag!!! Love Chanelle xx

My Inkie Fingers said...

Marcia! I love love love this card!! It is sooo delicious~!!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous easel card Marcea,so need to get me this image :)
hugs amanda xx

martina's kaartjes said...

This is great crafting ! love the colors !
have a nice evening,
greetings, martina
x

Crealin said...

Hi Marcea,

your card is so gorgeous, love those papers and I really have to look up that LOTV-bear 'cos it's super cute!

Hugs,

Lins x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful card Marcea, so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tammi said...

Pretty papers and colors, I love the bear and your gorgeous card!

Debs said...

what a gorgeous card :0)...thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x

Kerry said...

Cute card Marcea. I love the sofs colours and this LOTV image is so sweet. Love Kerry x

Nicola said...

Beautiful easel card Marcea, loving this adorable image and your gorgeous papers.
xx Mum xx

Annika said...

Oh, Marcea, it HAS been too long! So sorry, I seem to be so busy nowadays I never get around to do my "rounds" properly.
From what I see you are one busy girl as well!! lol
Gorgeous work as always - your colouring is beautiful and you come up with the most lovely designs - way to go!!!
Hugs
Annika

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes