Saturday 25 September 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #2

Hi everyone. Time again to share your favourite songs with everyone. I loved visiting your blogs and listening to your songs - I can't believe there were some that I had never heard before!!! I am really glad I started this now because I love hearing new music :o)

Can I also say a HUGE thanks to those of you who joined in on the first week.




A few people have asked about the artwork - she is just adorable isn't she. I found her on the internet with no copyright attached so she has become my little logo.

My song this week is one that I heard on the radio on the way to work the other day - I absolutely love it and it just puts a big smile on my face. I had to find the 'polite' version to put on here because the original is a little naughty ... tut tut!!!




To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will send a little candy to my favourite song each week. Fingers crossed you play along with me.

Pop back later to find out who won my candy from last week.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brillians song Marcea and even better challenge! Wowweee, 'glad I found yer blog xx

Cheryl said...

Great song! I wasn't able to watch the video because it has not been released in the US. I will post my song during the week. Thank you for hosting this challenge.

Cazza said...

Marcea this is sooooooo much fun, what a fantastic idea!! Really sorry I didn't get to play along last week but I intend to every week from now on!! Oh, and your song.....Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune!
xxx

Emma said...

Hi Marcea, what a great idea! Have just found your blog through Wendy and would love to join in. Love your choice of song :)

Sandie said...

GREAT song Marcea.

I had to go into you tube to find it as it's blocked for 'my country' due to copyright..lol.

Mette said...

Wow - never heard this before and it simply brilliant. Lol - my son is laughing cos he's heard it. Will need to write this down for the future.

Hugs, Mette

pinky said...

Cool video, loved this selection. Great idea to start this Marcia. Hugs
Pinky

- - Sheryl - - said...

I found you from Rachel's blog. I love the digi and I wanted to see who the owner was - I love it!

Tammi said...

Can't access your vid, but will go see if I can find it! :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes