Friday 1 January 2010

Favourite cards of 2009

Hi there and Happy New Year to you all!! I have spotted quite a few bloggers posting their favourite cards they had made from last year so I have decided to do it too. OMG it was so hard choosing which ones to post and so interesting looking back at all the cards I made. Some were nice some were a bit dodgy shall we say, lol ... but all made with love. I hope you enjoy looking at my selection
January



February





March



April

May



June



July




August

..... I finally get my copics!!



September



October




November



December



Thankyou all so much for looking and paying a visit. I really do love all your comments and would just like to say thankyou to each and everyone of you for all the support and friendship you give me - I am so grateful xxx


13 comments:

Helen Laurence said...

wow hun such beautiful cards. So glad I don't have to pick one they are all so stunning.

happy New Year x

Fern said...

Hi Marcea, these are all beautiful!

Fern xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Marcea,
superb collection of cards!
hugs
Suzie qx

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous cards honey. Happy New Year all the best for 2010 Marcea.

Net said...

Fab cards Marcea.

Hope you have a super 2010.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A stunning collection of cards Marcea - they are all fabulous and so beautifully made. Love them all!
Wishing you a very happy 2010.
Love, Sylvia xx

Jo said...

Lovely cards Marcea, I just love the gorgeous kitties in the barrow!! Hope you have a good 2010. Hugs Jo x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Your cards are super and wonderful!
I wish you and your family a happy new year!
Hugs Jacqueline

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie thanks for giving us a chance to view these wonderful creations again, looking forward to seeing more of your stunning cards in 2010
Hugs Jacqui x

Pauline C said...

A fabulous selection hun - they are all really beautiful and adorable inn idfferent ways .. glad to see such a lovelys elction of different types of stamps including the good old PB's lol! Wiull really miss you on the DT hun but will be sure to keep in toucha nd looking forward to seeing your creations for 2010
Hugs
pauline x

Terry said...

Hiya girlfriend....wohooo what some beautifull cards you made in 2009.....and there are so many more just as beautifull as the ones you placed on you're blog hun. Just wonderfull and thanks for sharing....I am glad that you are back at the crafting table....Happy Newyear hun and Hugs Terry

Ria said...

Oh marcea they are all gorgeouss :) I think we should do this every year ;) maybe every month ;) hahahaha
Wishing you all the best for 2010 and lots of crafting time :)

hugs Ria

Nicola said...

Beautiful variety of cards Marcea but again all your cards are.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes