Saturday 23 January 2010

Simon says I am truly scrumptious .... and then a little bit more!


Happy Saturday everyone and looks like a miserable day outside so I am going to stay in this morning and then maybe nip out later with hubby to the Designer Outlet for a look round the shops and reward ourselves with a Starbucks, mmmmmm. I couldn't make my mind up which card to post today (yes, I have a few made up, shock horror) so I opted for this gorgeous stamp by The Greeting Farm. The wonderful Tracy from Dies To Die For sent me her last week .... thankyou so much hun! If you would like your own Madelynn you can buy her here


Now as you know by now this is where I usually give you al ist of the copics Iused to colour my image but can I find my list .... nope. If it turns up I promise to come back and add them here. I am gutted cos I am quite pleased with the shade of her hair but hey ho, that will teach me for having my desk in such a state.



Challenges

Creative Card Crew - Punch It
Simon Says ... - Punch It
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch ... I have flipped and rotated it
Allsorts - Hearts & Flowers




Materials

Image - Madelynn by TGF available at DTDF
Sentiment - DCWV rub-on
Papers - Basic Grey 'Bittersweet' 6x6 pad
Flowers - Wild Orchid Craft roses, others from stash
Gems - Large gem from DTDF, small gems from stash (papermania)
Spacers - The Hobby House
Tools - Nesties, MS frond leaf punch

Have a wonderful day and I will see you all again tomorrow xxx


25 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Marcea

A reallyu pretty card adn lovely colouring of your image.

Thanks you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! Love the image and the sweet sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Nicola said...

Your colouring is amazing Marcea, hard to believe how short a time you have had your copics. She sure is a cute little lady and your papers and floral detail are so pretty. Enjoy Starbucks!
xxMumxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful Marcea.. Love the details sweetie.
Enjoy your day!!
hugs, Janiel

nessy said...

oh just simply gorgeous ~such pretty colours and that stamp is so sweet!!
hope you enjoyed your well earned coffee and cake with hubby!!
vanessa xx

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Marcea :-) I love this image and your colouring is fab :-) I love the papers and embellies too ,,, perfect everything :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and DT call :-)

Luv
Lols x x

maddy hill said...

Marcea thats a gorgeous card hun !
the colours are fab !

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marcea what a lovely and beautiful card, Love the way youve coloured your image and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Marcea. I love your colouring and the flower are fab. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Georgia said...

Hi Marcea!
I love this card it is beautiful!
I love the image, flowers , papers and everything! It is just fab!

Love Georgia :)

Debs said...

Hi Marcea
Gorgeous card - love your colouring of this sweet image.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Sarah said...

A really beautiful card Marcea, I love the colouring and shading of image!
Hope you had fun shopping and enjoyed your coffee.
xx :0)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!! Your coloring is superb!

Poppy said...

gorgeous card, hope you enjoyed your coffee.
poppy

Vicki said...

Hiya Marcea, this a lil beautie, one of my fav images too, love the colour combo and layout. Enjoy the rest of your weekend luvly, xx vicki xx

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! This is so pretty, I NEED this stamp! Beautiful flowers and paper. Stunning card! HUgs!

Emma said...

Hiya hun
Gorgeous card, Madelynn is adorable and love the colours.
Hope you enjoyed your Starbucks and shopping...
Hope you were back home for Glen to see the footy...go leeds!! Lol
Hugs Emma x

Helen Laurence said...

Beautiful hun, what lovely warm colouring. Gorgeous x

cats whiskers said...

Such a lovely card dear, fabulous colours and lovely image
Hugs Jacqui x

Juls said...

wow!!! This is just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Jules said...

Hi Marcea

What a gorgeous and stunning creation.

I love your perfectly coloured image and super layout!

Oh dear .. .. it doesn't do me any good visiting everyone's lovely creations .. .. I just see lots of things I would like to play with!! LOL!!!

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cute!!!! I love your colouring!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Chris & the DT

Mina said...

stunner Marcea...love this image and must ink mine up again...gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge
Mina xxx

Heather said...

Hi Marcea, gorgeous card, love the colours and paper´s you´ve chosen
and I love the beuatifully coloured image.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Davi said...

So very pretty. Beautiful coloring and wonderful colors.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes