Sunday 17 January 2010

Sometimes things are poo!

Good evening folks and what a mixed weekend I have had. Went out for a meal with BIL and his wife and their friends and had a great time. They went home quite early cause poor Becky had a lousy cold and felt rotten. Anyway, hubby and I stayed out for a few drinks and can you believe someone stole my handbag containing my mobile phone from right under my nose. I am absolutely gutted. My bag was found a little later minus the phone - I just can't believe it. It was within 2 minutes of getting our drink - some people! Anyway - you don't want to listen to me moaning on but just had to have a vent - you know what it's like.

I am here to show you my last card as GD for Pink Gem Designs . Don't forget to check out their website because the 15% sale is still going on til the end of the month!



Copics

Hair & Boots - E31, E33, E51
Clothes - B00, B02, YG06, YG11
Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11, R22
Snail - W1, W3, W5, E31, E33, E51



Challenges

Create 4 fun - Sketch
Copic Colour Challenge - Challenge ##47
Creative Inspirations - New Year, New Products ... stamp
Charisma Cardz - Anything new ... stamp
Paperplay - Furry Friends
One Stop Craft Challenge - Fancy edges or corners



Materials

Image - Max with lamb
Sentiment - from my lovely friend Terry
Papers - 3 bugs in a rug / My minds eye available from Dies to die For
Tools - MS loop around the page , Labels 4 , Sizzlits corner set
Embellies - button from Crafty Feeling Bloom Kit, stickles available from DTDF

I meant to mention ... did you know that Dies To Die For now sell copics .... you can buy them HERE!!!! Plus, Tracy is having a HUGE sale on at the moment and also special offers. Pop over to the Dies to die for blog for full details or pop over to the Webshop for a browse.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening. I am going to try and find a new phone that I like .... won't be as nice as my last one but never mind. See you all tomorrow x

30 comments:

Linda . J said...

Geez Marcea some people are rotten I would have felt gutted too but I hope you find one you like.

Gorgeous card you have created and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Ali Watson said...

That's awful honey.Stinking wrotten little thieves i know what I would do with them. Fabby card so cute. Mwah!!

Penni said...

Sorry to hear about your handbag - some people are just rotten!!!!

Great card, I love the sparkly sheep,he's gorgeous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Squirrel x said...

Oh babe, what a horrible thing to happen! Is there no decency left in the world any more? Love your card hun, that image is so cute! Hugs, Squirrel xx PS. You have email.

Itzuvit said...

Great border and corners! It's perfect for our challenge.
Very cute card!
Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Sorry to hear about your phone being stolen. Fab card! Such a cute Pink Gem image.

Lisa x

Suzi Mac said...

So sorry to hear about your handbag Marcea, hope you find a good replacement. Your card is adorable, love the edges and border. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw.
Luv Suzi x

Sally said...

Lovely card hun... I'm sorry to hear you lost your purse and mobile. Sompe people are just plain mean.

Tasha said...

Cute card Marcea
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Julie said...

There sure are some nasty characters out there, what a shame after your lovely evening!
Anyway, your card is wonderful, the colour scheme it so bright and invigorating!!! Juliex

Juls said...

adorable!! Love the sparkly sheep! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen Laurence said...

Oh my god hun thats pooh...some people ;-(

Gorgeous card though hun just sweet x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, I love the way youve fluffed up the lamb, its a really lovely Easter card especially for a child. With love and hugs Shirleyx

lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your phone Marcea, that stinks!! I hope you find one that you like even better to make up for it.
Your card is gorgeous as always.
Hope your Monday goes Ok.

Lisax

thread-bare said...

Oh what a pig hun xx Love the card.. haven't got this one in stock yet so I must have a lookie xx

Clare x

Jen said...

Hi Marcea,
So sorry to hear about your phone :(
I'm glad to see that your bad luck hasn't affected your mojo. Gorgeous card and I love that loopy punch!
Hugs
Jen x

Elisa said...

So sorry about your phone...

Great card, love the image.Thanks for taking part in PaperPlay Challenges.

Pauline C said...

Aww hun - how pants for you - no wonder you're feeling rotten. Hope you can get a new phone and move on hun - they're scumbags and not worth it! I know though from when I've been thieved from when out, it does shake you up a bit - big hugs! Fab card as usual dear - glad to see it hasn't put you fof your stride in that respect! :-)
Pauline x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Marcea. Love those papers. You wowed me with that fab treatment on the lamb. gorgeous work as always.
Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

gina g said...

Beautiful card and i love the colour and your borders and corners are fab. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Net said...

What a bummer about your phone! I hope they get what they deserve!

Sweet card.

Janet said...

Oh no how awful for you Chuck....I don't know what the world is coming to!
I love your 'Max & Lamb' card....gorgeous and Spring like!x

mu42800 said...

avery nice card !! your coloration with copiccs is very beautiful
my english is not very good !!! lol
bizz Mu

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card, Marcea!
Love the spring feeling and the cute image!
Hugs from Maya :)

Mel said...

Aww pet thats just horrible! I know how you feel tho, my phone got stolen out my jacket pocket while we were shopping in tesco!! Anyway so love your card, the image is so so sweet!!
Crafting always cheers me up when I'm down!! Take care huni xxx

Julie M said...

Great card, Marcea. I love that loopy punch (on my list now!).

Sorry to hear about your phone - but I'm glad you got your bag back.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie :o)

Anne-Marije said...

What a great card. The image is lovely!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Shelley said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
Hugs Shelley xx

Nicola said...

Fabby colouring to this super cute image Marcea and your papers are gorgeous. Sorry about your phone, especially as it is of no use to the thief, some folks have no scruples whatever.
xxMumxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes