Sunday 31 January 2010

Candy Winner

Good evening everyone, can you believe I have made it back pretty much on time to announce the winner of my little candy! Thankyou so much to all of you who entered and also thankyou for all the lovely comments too, you are all so kind. So, here goes ....... congratulations to .....

Kelly from Kelly's Pink Palace.

Could you send me an email with your address and I will pop your candy in the post to you tomorrow hun (email link on my sidebar).

I hope to be back with some more candy soon so keep popping back to see me xxx

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Congratulations Kelly have fun with your superb goodies.
Hugs Linda

Debbie Stip said...

Congratz Kelly!
Enjoy your lovely Cand! Marcea, thank you so much for the chance!

xxDebbie

kelly ledder said...

Thank you Marcea I have just mailed you xx

Belyona said...

Congrats, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

congrats kelly! enjoy crafting
with your yummies...

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes