Thursday 7 January 2010

Thankyou Lili of the Valley!!


Hello and here we are with our first challenge of the New Year on Lili of the Valley. We are lucky enough to have the gorgeous Ria as our Guest Designer for the next 4 challenges so make sure you pop over and say hi - her blog is just full of gorgeous creations!


Our theme this week is THANKYOU and you have 2 weeks to make your card, I do hope you can join in the fun. I have a very big reason to say thankyou to LOTV .... I got all the brand new images to play with a couple of days ago ..... details at the end of my post.




This little cutie is called Teddy with Flower, he is so sweet and could be used for so many occassions don't you think. I have also followed this weeks sketch over on Create4fun .Lots more flowers too, I am loving so many of the blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts at the moment and also these pretty little pearl sprays are from there too.



Ok, so do you want to here about the brand new stamps from LOTV .....?????


Well above is the sneakiest of peeks of one of the new images. They will be released sometime later in January - I will let you know the exact date when it has been finalised. Be sure to keep an eye on the website and also the blog for details and sneak peeks. I will be posting this card to my blog at the weekend so be sure to pop back and drool over this sweet stamp. Keep checking the DTs blogs too as I am sure they will all be using these fab images ..... there are babies, weddings, bunnies, kiddies and so much more you will love xxx

20 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely adorable hun! The cutest of images and the sweetest of cards. Wish I had just a tiny fraction of your talent. Brilliant job babe. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Marina said...

Ooooh, this is just cute!
I love this sweet image and colours, papers and details are fantastic.

Hugs,
Marina

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the teddy image is so sweet.

Lisa x

Rach said...

Gorgeous Marcea, loving this super sweet image. great colouring and detail hun.x

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marcea, those new stamps look very exciting carnt wait to see them properly. Wow I love that card its really so sweet and pretty. The papers are gorgeous so is the design. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Juls said...

this is just sooo adorable! Love the gorgeous colour combo! Hugs Juls

thread-bare said...

Aww he is a definate cutie xx Clare x

Swaantje said...

Hello Marcea,
I wish you a great New Year..

Your card is wonderful..
Very lovely is the little baer and your colouring is beautiful.

Have a nice day.
Hugs
Swaani

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love your colouring of this uber cute wee bear and this colour combo is fabulous. Such pretty papers, awesome floral detail and lovely punchwork - wow those pearl sprays are delish.
xx Mum xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card,
Sue x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! This is stunning. I do not use enough yellows! I love that image and your flowers everything is just beauiful! Have a lovely day Marcea!

Lana Clarke said...

I just love your work Marcea! I can't wait to see the new releases.
Hugs
Lana x

Pauline C said...

This is just too adorable for words Marcea - definitely another "must have" LotV stamp, and so gorgeously coloured .. and yay more fab flowers lol! I'm defo going to be ordering some more LotV stamps ... got my first ones for Chrimbo and used one for the first time yesterday :-) Soon as those new releases are out I'll stock up rofl!
hugs
pauline x

Helen Laurence said...

Oh my thats flower a tastic!! Stunning hun just lovely x

mu42800 said...

tu as une superbe perfo bordure .. et un tampon tres " so cute" j'adore
bizzz Mu

Anne-Marije said...

Hi Marcea,
What a fab card.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Fabiola said...

magnifique carte super jolie

Terry said...

Hiya hun I allmost forgot this adorable card and we cannot let that happen do we now....I just love this little bear hun. You're card is so cute....thanks for sharing and you are a very lucky lady that you can play with all the nice new images of LOTV wow...
Hugs Terry xxx

Biene said...

Your cards are all so wonderful!!!
I love them all!

Hugs, Biene

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes