Friday 22 January 2010

Foxy fairy


Please don't faint .... yes I am back again in the same day. I just had to show you one of my gorgeous new stamps that arrived this morning. From the first second I saw these beautiful stamps I fell in love with them and just had to order some for myself. This little beauty is called 'Love is Gone' and I doubt she will be alone for long - what a foxy fairy! The images are all so 'grown up' if you know what I mean and I think that my purse is going to be a whole lot lighter because I just need more of these fabulous Sweet Pea Stamps.


Copics

Hair - B00, BG05, BV02
Clothes & Wings - RV000, BV02, BV08, BV31
Roses - RV000, BV02, YG63, YG67, G28
Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11
Background - chalks



Challenges

Cute Card Thursday - Fairy Fantastic
My Time to Craft - Damask Delights
Flutterby Wednesday - Embossing ... fancy tag




Materials

Image - ching-chou kuik's Love is Gone from Crafts & Me (fab service Teresa ... thanks)
Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection - Heather Paper Pack
Sentiment - Say it with words from Craftwork Cards
Tools - nesties and tags by Spellbinders available from Dies To Die For
Embellies - Ribbon from stash, Papermania gems

I will be back over the weekend with my next fairy card .... image is already coloured! These are so much fun and made for lots of lovely colours. Have a lovely evening xxx


35 comments:

Marley said...

Lovely fairy card! I love the colours and you coloured the fairy so nice!! love the hair and the wings.. xxx Marley

Pat said...

Lovely card Marcea, colours are super and so is the background. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Sarah said...

Wow that is stunning, love the colours x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Stampin Mindy said...

Stunning! I love this fairy, and your beautiful coloring. Such a beautiful card!

nessy said...

she is gorgeous ~can see why you love her!
fab colours and love your colouring!
vanessa xx

Leann said...

*whispers* am a bit scared to comment 'case I say something inapropriate...will just say...

Beautiful card Marcea, thank you sooooooo much for joining in in with this weeks CCT challenge :)

*whispers* that OK?

Love ya!!!! x x x x

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, she's a saucy little minx! Love your colours for her hun, she looks magical. Hugs, Squirrel xx

made by fifi said...

gorgeous card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge x

lisa said...

She certainly is a foxy fairy and I love how you've coloured her, Marcea.

Lisax

Tasha said...

This is stunning Marcea, beautiful colour and fab papers and the image is so sweet
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Sue x

Danni said...

Yes, these gorgeous fairies are addicting! I just got my first sheets of them in the mail and am already picking out the next ones to order!
Gorgeous card and thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Teresa said...

wow weee love it you have made her look fairy beautiful! can't wait to see more!
Teresa x

Mel said...

Beautiful card love the coloures is stunning.
hugs Mel

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun she is fantastic as is your colouring, going to have to sit on my hands now
Hugs Jacqui x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beautiful! Wonderful colours!
Hugs Jacqueline

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Marcea, what a fab card. Have fun with the new stamps and enjoy the weekend
Clairex

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, thats a very grown up fairy, shes beautiful and I love the colouring its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Wow stunning card! I love this beautiful image and your colouring is fab.

Lisa x

Deb said...

stunning card, fabulous colouring, thanks for joining in CCT, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Kimberly S said...

Such a beautiful job you did with your faerie! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Nicola said...

Wow she sure is gorgeous Marcea and your colouring is amazing. Loving everything I see and feel a spend coming on already.
xxMumxx

Sheila said...

Oooo Marcea, she is one foxy fairy indeed sweetie.
Gorgeous colours you've used on her hun.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous colors, and the layout is fabulous!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Marcea, the image is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Juls said...

how stunning!! and I Just love how you have done her hair!! Hugs Juls

Kristie W. said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at FBW!

Emma said...

Wowzers stunning card, the image & colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x

Daniele said...

what a stunner love the colour of her hair thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

Devlin said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous paper, I hadn't realised that it was Papermania. Great card!
Thanks so much for sharing your work with MTTC this week!
Chrissie

kris said...

Gorgeous!!! beuatiful in purple and i love her hair!! Thanks for joining us at FBW! hugs!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Gorgeous! I love what you did with the colors and especially her blue hair!!!

WickedPixie said...

This is so lovely - I love the hints of purple in her hair! :-)Traci

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes