Wednesday 30 December 2009

A tough decision

Good morning my lovelies, how are you all today? I have a day off today so will probably have a mooch around the shops and a bite of lunch with hubby.

I have some sad news to share with you all today. I have decided to step down from Penny Black Saturday Challenge and also Anyone for Anya DTs. I still have lots of work to do for my University course and I am wanting to spend a bit more time downstairs with my family. You all know how hard it is to get a balance between crafting and family and this is the only way I know how to do it I am afraid. I have loved my time on these two design teams and all the girls are just gorgeous and fab in every way and I will miss them all so much.

I just want to say a great big thankyou to Kath, Tracie and Dawny for letting me play with them for so long - you girls are the best!!!!!

I will still be around in blogland and am still on a couple of other DTs so I will not be disappearing (you can't get rid of me that easily). See you in a couple of days with my first card in a month!!!!!

8 comments:

Penni said...

It is a really tough decision, but I think it is the right one - Family is so important.

Best wishes for 2010.

Hugs
Penni
X

Diane.W. said...

You have to do what's best for you.I can only manage 1 DT & they prob think I have abandoned them,last card was sept (ish!!!).
Family comes 1st & everyone understands :o)x

Sally said...

It is a hard decision to make, but family is most important. Will miss seeing all your lovely creations so often, but will definitely enjoy what you do get time to post. Hang in there Hun.

Mummylade said...

Sad to see you step down but I totally understand you. And... you won't get rid of your followers so easy too ;)

Christine D. said...

Family always comes first Marcea! You'll have plenty time for crafting in the future.

Nicola said...

I know how you feel Marcea and this is a wise decision. Your family and studies must take priority as they are so important. I look forward to seeing your new creations soon.
Love,
Mum xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, I know how difficult it must have been for you to cope with your Uni work and your DT work I think youve done the right thing family is the most important, anyway love good luck with your future, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx
PS I find that coping with what I do is hard enough and Im only on one DT so how youve managed Ive no idea.

lisa said...

Hi Marcea.
Just a quickie to wish you and yours a Happy New Year.
See you in 2010.

Lisax

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes