Sunday 27 December 2009

Fab sale at Pink Gem Designs

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas! I have had one of the nicest ones for years and am really enjoying the time off work to spend with my family. We have a fun day lined up today with lots of games and then fun on the dancemat and singstar (I am a secret demon at this, lol) so I cannot wait. Gonna start organising a nice buffet so we can pick all day long and not have to worry about cooking meals.

Anyway, onto some great sale news. Janet has announced a great 15% discount of all the product ranges over at Pink Gem Designs and this will run until the end of January. There are also 10 brand new stamps which you can see here - some of these are perfect for Valentine's Day (yep, it will be here before you know it) so why don't you pop over for a little look.

I am planning my first day back in my craft room for almost a month tomorrow and am looking forward too it - I hope I can remember how to colour and make a card, lol ...... oh well I will just have to make sure I get plenty of practice over the next week or so.

Have a lovely day whatever you do xxxxxx

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, it will be lovely to have you back again, and Im so glad you had a wonderful Xmas, mine was lovely to, and Im also looking forward to getting back to crafting again. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Squirrel x said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas hun, you certainly deserved it after all the hard work. We had a really quiet one but it was still enjoyable. Now beating the poo out of each other on the new Lego Indiana Jones 2 game on the Wii! I'll never grow up. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes