Saturday 19 December 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel!! EDITED - MADE IT THROUGH THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!

Hi there lovely bloggers, hands up who has snow!!! Isn't it gorgeous but heck, it is cold!!! So I have some good news (almost) to share with you all. My essay is almost finished. Just a few hundred words left and then the conclusion - happy days! I am hoping to get it finished before I go to bed tonight, even if it means I have to stay up until 3am. I want to be able to wake up tomorrow and know it has been finished. Let me tell you, I will be delighted to get rid of the dark cloud it has forced over me these past few weeks.

EDITED - WOOHOO ..... THE EVIL ESSAY IS FINISHED!!!!!!!

I can have a gorgeous shopping day tomorrow in York with hubby and perhaps a little treat to some lunch out too - well I have been a good girl. I will also have to get all my cards written and posted too so to all my lovely friends .... I have not forgotten you, Mr Mailman should be bringing you my card really soon :o)
My Magnolia winter kit finally arrived today, I must admit I was a bit worried that I was not going to get it but it is here so I can relax. Mind you, I would not have been able to ink it up anyway so probably just as well it has taken this long to arrive.
Just to let you know that my mum (Nicola ... Nicola's creations) is not around at the moment in blogland. She is in terrible pain (and I really mean dreadful) with her back/hip and cannot even get out of bed or anything. The hospital have been far from helpful and as soon as they ruled out a break just sent her home without any support. My poor old dad who is in his 70s is doing all he can to look after her butit is far from ideal. I am stuck here unable to help because they live in Spain so I really hope she feels better soon.
Right my lovelies, that is it from me for now - hopefully I will actually have a card on my blog at some point in the next week although now of course with christmas preparations who knows!!!! By the way, thankyou for the lovely messages and cards I have had this last couple of weeks - I am so lucky to have such great friends
I hope you all enjoy your weekend
See you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Hi babe! Lovely to see you. We have snow, oh so much snow, and more on the way. Yes, it's cold, sat here in my thermal long-johns. Keeping my poorly knee nice and snug. Sorry to hear that mum is feeling so rough, bet the cold isn't helping much. Great news on your assignment hun, hope the last paragraphs whizz past. Have a fabbie fun day out tomorrow. Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweetie, I do hope you did get finished last night for a stress free weekend of shopping and enjoying your hubby!!

I am sorry to here about your mom.. I send many blessing and well wishes to her..
hugs, and happy holidays Janiel

Dragonlady said...

Hi Marcea,

Congratulations on finishing your essay, I know what it is like as I did an Open University degree - it took me 8 years and during that time I met and married and had one of my dughters and all whilst working full time - but what an achievement at the end.

Good on you

Hugs Ali x

Danni said...

Congrats on finishing the essay! Please tell your mom that I'm thinking of her...I just wish there were more I could do! Hugs!

Victoria said...

well done you - breath again now!
Give my love to your mum, will send her a card but when you speak blow her a kiss from me

Victoria
x

Terry said...

Hiya hunni, how nice to see you hun, glad that you made it through you're essay....pfffffffffffff so it is about time that you start crafting again hun...To bad that you're mom is not feeling good give her my best wishes.....and you and you're family too...Have a fabulous day tomorrow hun and hope to see ya soon....Hugs Terry

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, Im so pleased it wont be long before your back again in blogland, Im so sorry to hear that your poor mum is in so much pain, I do so hope that they find something to help her, it sounds terrible for her.
Enjoy your shopping trip and looking forward to your first card and congratulations on finishing your essay. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo!! Glad you finished it hun .. well done!! Now you can turn your attention fromo going essay crazy, and join t e rest of us in Chrimbo preparation mania lol!!
hugs
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing your essay! Welcome back to blogland--we missed you! I hope your mom gets better soon. I hope you have a lovely time shopping! No snow here in southern California, just some clouds. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs,
April

6 wacky women said...

Hi Marcea

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!

Karen x

Martine said...

Hi Sweetie, so glad to hear that you have your essay finnished, i also hope that your mum feels better soon, poor thing :(, ooo Also just wanted to pop by and wish you a very merry christmas, i hope that you and your family have a lovely one :), Take care darlin


xx

Martine

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea
Glad the cloud has been lifted for you well done with your essay,
Wishing you and your family a Wonderful Christmas & New Year xx
Sarah xx

Helen Laurence said...

Hi hun, hope you had a good Christmas & have decided on a dress to wear tonight!!

I am following you again with my new blog after my whoopsie with my old one!!

Have fun tonight!!
Helen x

Nicola said...

Congratulations for finishing your assignment, no easy task I´m sure.
Feeling a bit better and managing a few hours up each day now with the aid of crutches. We will make a chef out of your dad yet, his braised steak and tatties and mince are to die for but poor darling is exhausted.
xxMumxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes