Wednesday 12 September 2012

You little devil…..



Morning, I should hopefully be at work right now (if I have the correct day) so fingers cross my post is up and working correctly. Do you know when you get a new image and you just can’t wait to use it …. well that is exactly how I was with this little stunner from The Paper Shelter.
There is just something about this adorable little devil that I love – she has such a pretty face, although I doubt she is that well behaved wearing those stockings!!!

I couldn’t resist adding this cheeky sentiment using some Doodlebugs rub on letters that I have had in my stash forever. I opted for green hair and I have to admit I am rather taken with it. I am sure Hallowe’en is a perfect time to get away with green locks lol.

I haven’t written the list of copics that I used but from next week I am going to start taking pics of the colours I use for Copics and Spectrum Noirs because I never remember new combos very well.
Make sure you pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for details of this weeks prize and also lots more inspiration from the design team. Ooops I almost forgot, our theme this week is to use punches. I promise to add product links tonight after work
See you this afternoon for another card!
Challenges:
Lexi’s Creations – Autumn Colours
Kaboodle Doodles – Flowers
The Ribbon Girl – Pearls
xxx

15 comments:

Squirrel x said...

She's got to be the sweetest little devil I've seen - love her green hair! Brilliant creation hun, simply brilliant. Hugs xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Very cute image and lovely colours! Adorable little devil. Hugs Frea

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea wow love her green hair, and your colouring and card design is just stunning, a really beautiful card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Cookie said...

I love this image, what a fantastic card, love the sentiment, its so cheeky xxx

Penny said...

Love the image and sentiment--too cute! :^) Love your choice of colors, especially that hair, and great coloring. Overall, just an adorable card. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Tonya said...

She is so cute. Your coloring is fabulous.

coops said...

so stunning marcea.fabulous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Marcea Love the image and colours.
Hugs Julie x

Eileen said...

Wow love this card. Fab image and ooooo so perfectly coloured. That green hair works so well and love your design and layout
Eileen x

Nicola said...

Great Halloween themed card, love the cheeky image and sentiment!
Thanks for layering up for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marcea. Gorgeous card and wonderful colours. Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
Sandra xxx

Corrinne said...

LOL! Fantastically fun creation :) I welcome you to join me at Tuesday Alchemy's newest challenge: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/

Happiness,
Corrinne

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, great fall colours and wonderfully coloured. Love the purple burlap(netting?) and the flower! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'autumn colours' challenge!

Nicola said...

Awe she is an adorable wee devil and your colouration is fantastic Marcea. Fabulous creation my dear. -x-

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes