Thursday 27 September 2012

Flora sitting pretty

 

Good afternoon my lovelies, well I am all refreshed after a whopping 12 hours sleep!! I can’t remember the last time I slept that long. I feel as fresh as a daisy now though so I thought I would share another sneak peek of the fabulous Toread stamps before heading into town.

10-09.12

This cute little stamp is called Flora and she is so pretty sitting there with her flowers in her hair. As usual I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens on Neenah cardstock. I have added colour around the edges of the image using eye shadow. I bought a huge palette off eBay for my cards but I suppose you should really use chalks lol.

10-09.12a

I have matted and layered her up. I love aqua and purple – certainly one of my favourite colour combos. The scrummy Core’dinations card was from a pack that was already embossed (links below). All I had to do was sand it and voila – gorgeousness in 30 seconds!

10-09.12b

Keep checking all the DT for lots more inspiration, we are all Toread crazy so there are loads of samples flying around blogland.

Products:

12 x 12 Cardstock - Core Impressions Modern Prints Collection Pink PaisleeSand It Set.Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack - Solar WhiteTuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad

Challenges:

Stampin’ for the Weekend – Feeling Floral

Deep Ocean Challenge – More than 2 colours

Divas by Design – Fairies and Fantasy

 

Back tomorrow with another card – and then you can ALL get your orders in too :o)

16 comments:

Miradormakings said...

such a cute little image

Joan x

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Marcea, It love the colour combo too, she's gorgeous so love the images they are so cute, only 1 more sleep can't wait.

Hugs Julie x

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours and image x

Debbie x said...

Love this idea of a card, it's gorgeous!! Those colours are amazing!
Debbie x

Sarah said...

Hi Marcea

Great colour combination used. Love the Co-Ordinations card stock. I haven't seen these digi stamps before! You've coloured in the image beautifully and I love the use of the eyeshadows. I've used old palettes of make up on my own cards in the past.

Sarah x

Cookie said...

oh my goodness i love the image and i love the colours you used, They work beautifully together xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your image and the layout with the colours are stunning too! x

Su said...

Gorgeous!

Lauren T said...

Such a cute image. The colour combo looks fantastic.

Katharine Steff said...

Love the hair - reckon we could sport this look on a night out? xxx

Kay Dalton said...

isnt she just super cute, love the card

Unknown said...

these are soooo amazing cute

Claire

ddazzled71 said...

This is just adorable, the image, color and design are all fabulous! xx

Julie said...

Fab card - and what a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our Feeling Floral Challenge.

Hugs

Julie x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marcea,
What a little cutie. This looks fab. I love the colour scheme & your gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

DesignerDiva said...

Super cute and gorgeous colours!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week with our 'Fairies & Fantasy' and hope to see you again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes