Wednesday 26 September 2012

Something sweet

 

 

Morning all, I have 2 posts today for you …. Wednesdays are so busy! My first post is my DT creation for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is …..

ANYTHING GOES

Soooo, I thought I would try something other than a card …. just for a change.

14-09.12

The Paper Shelter has some really pretty printables – this was so easy to make. I just printed it, cut and scored, added some acetate and voila…. job done! Oh yes, I also had to buy some Flumps ….. the only ones left out of the huge bag are the ones which are inside my project lol ….. I might need to have a tasty little treat when I get home from work tonight lol.

Pop over to the challenge blog for details about our prize this week and for more inspiration by the team.

Challenges:

Lexi’s Creations – Make a Gift

See you all later xxx

8 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

I didn't know about these printables, I will pop over and have a look! This is great, and what a brilliant idea for christmas pressies! Judy x

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Marcea that looks so yummy though Im not normally a fan of marsh mellows but they certainly look gorgeous. Your printable is just stunning I thought it was a box youd bought, didnt realise it was one you made. A stunning job. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nicola said...

Ooh aren´t you naughty eating all those flumps Marcea, you might have saved a few for me. Love your gift bag and with Christmas just around the corner how perfect this will be. xxx

julie_woolston said...

Oh Marcea this is lovely and the contents too!

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning and your right they do have some brilliant stuff for sale as l know from your candy win thank you xx

Lorraine A said...

YUM !!!! Love this Marcea !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Marcia, its really nice to see someone else admit, that sometimes it doesnt meet our own vision of what it was going to look like, its what I call honest crafting! And I am pleased to see someone else is also an Honest crafter, well done girl, best wishes, xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Marcea. What a fab gift idea. Lovely papers and delicate colours. Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
Love Sandra xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes