Tuesday 18 September 2012

My candy winners....


Well I have finally drawn all 16 winners for my follower's candy. Thankyou so much to all of you who follow my blog and also for entering my candy. If each winner could please contact me .... there is a link to my email on my sidebar or leave a comment here with your details (I won't publish any comments containing emails to help maintain your privacy)

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH BY THE END OF 28TH SEPTEMBER TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE 


PRIZE 1 - #116 Pauline C CLAIMED

PRIZE 2 - #48 Nicola CLAIMED*

PRIZE 3 - #57 Penni CLAIMED

PRIZE 4 - #15Maria Mendoza CLAIMED*

PRIZE 5 - #11 Sandra H CLAIMED*

PRIZE 6 - #40 Claveh CLAIMED*

PRIZE 7 - #106 Sheila CLAIMED

PRIZE 8 - #26 Tina CLAIMED*

PRIZE 9 - #90 Sharon CLAIMED*

PRIZE 10 - #12 Sue N CLAIMED

PRIZE 11 - #104 Kelly Lou

PRIZE 12 - #65 Cathy Rumball CLAIMED

PRIZE 13 - #62 Mary Lou

PRIZE 14 - #95 Lydia CLAIMED*

PRIZE 15 - #60 Christi Hicks CLAIMED*

PRIZE 16 - #86 Frea CLAIMED

Phew, there you go ...... thankyou to everyone who took part - you are ALL amazing and I wish everybody could have won something.

Before I go I want to give out an extra prize. This is for a very special lady who has not been well recently and she missed my candy because she was in hospital. She always leaves me lovely comments on my posts and I truly appreciate them. Get well soon hun x

SPECIAL CANDY goes to JULIE HASELL

...and that really is your lot. Remember to get in touch with me asap for your prize xxx



14 comments:

CJ said...

Congrats winners...

alethea said...

congrats to all the winners xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Thank You Marcea, sending email to claim prize. All a fab week cheers Sue N xx

Sheila said...

Ohhh thanks chick this is awesome, you've made my week for me hun.Hugs
Sheila xx
P.S will get in touch with details Mwahhh xx

Nicola said...

Ooh thank you so much for the fabulous candy Marcea, I am thrilled, and grateful, for these wee beauties. Enjoy your day, sure I will be smiling all day long now. -x-

Craftyhugs said...

Thank you sO much. My first candy win! Really appreciate your generosity! All the best and congrats to the rest of the winners! Sharon xxx

Sarah said...

Well done to all the Candy winners.

Sarah x

Sandra H said...

Thank you so very much as l am one of your winners and very happy too!! congrat's to all who won and thank you Marcea for allowing this to happen xx

Maria said...

sent an email. Thank you for the prize. very honored
congrats to other winners

Tina said...

yay so excited thank you, happy winner here

Kim. said...

Congrats to all the winners and get well wishes to Julie.
Kim xXx

Tkat said...

congrats u all! :) have fun with ur goodies :)

Shazza said...

congratulations to all x

kelly ledder said...

WOW Thank you so much Marcea so generous once again x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes