Wednesday 13 June 2012

Simon Says … Joy’s Summer Inspiration

 
Good afternoon, I can’t believe it is Wednesday already. I have woken up far too early today and need to try and get back to sleep I think.I am in the middle of my nights so life is on hold for the moment until Friday morning. Good juob I woke up though because I had forgotten to write my post for today.
Wednesdays means a brand new challenge from Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, this week our lovely teamie Joy has created a wonderful photo inspiration board to help get your creative inspiration juices flowing.
There are loads of fab cards made by the DT so pop over and have a look. All of the DT are using products by Hero Arts this week – wow, there are so many amazing products so have a peek at Simon Says Stamp Online Store for all of your crafty shopping.


Now then, this little girl sure looks pleased with herself doesnt she! I really believe she is sending smiles – well she makes me smile :o)




The sentiment is part os the stamp set (details below) and I have just stamped it straight onto on of the pretty diecuts from the paper pad I used. Feeling rather pleased with myself that I stamped it within the lines – how clever I am rofl.


If you applied to be on the best DT in town just to update you – Heidi, Steph and Lols are still going through all the amazing entries and a decision will be made just as soon as they have looked at every single entry, So it looks like we all need to keep our fingers crossed for a while longer!!!!

Don’t forget if you take part in this weeks challenge you could be the rather lucky winner of a whopping $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store – thankyou Heidi, you rock!!!!!!

SSS_50dollar_voucher

So that’s your lot for today! Check out the product list below for direct links to the products I used on my card – just click the piccy and it will take you to the correct page to buy at Simon Says Stamp Online Store … clever hey!

Products:

cl444pp845pinkgelatokheroch2332mmgemsPrintcopicsketchgoodmementoblack

And here are a few challenges I am entering too:

Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – Girls, girls, girls

Papertake Weekly – 3 flowers, 2 butterflies, 1 sentiment

Crafty Catz – Summer Time

Have a wonderful day xxxx

11 comments:

julie_woolston said...

What a lovely bright card Marcea, she's such a cutie lovely layout and detail.

Hugs Julie x

downrightcrafty said...

how cheerful love the little flowers on the strip and the punched edge hope this encourages our sun to stay out
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine said...

This is a gorgeous sunny card Marcea.Love the image and colours.
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Aw how pretty and cute is this, its adorable darlin and made me smile too xxxx

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.stunning summer colours and image :D

xx coops xx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Marcea! I love that sweet image and your coloring of her is perfect!!

hugs...
Melissa

Sharon said...

Hi Marcea.
What a lovely bright and cheery card on a wet miserable day. I love your colouring. Been looking through your blog and you have some wonderful cards. Will call again
Love Sharon x

Mina said...

gorgeously girlie Marcea and I love your colouring as always...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Fanny Diaz said...

I love this card!! Beautiful colors!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes