Wednesday 6 June 2012

Simon Says ….. Diamond Jubilee



Morning all, well I now have a day off – typical that it is after all the jubilee celebrations but that’s the way it goes I suppose. Ryan was playing in Battersea Park on Sunday though as part of the official celebrations and even managed a glimpse of the queen so at least one of us managed to be part of it. I celebrated at work by wearing union jack earrings – lots of patients commented on them and they seemed to appreciate my small effort haha.


Anyhoo, the celebrations can still continue because we have the perfect challenge for you on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog


Diamond Jubilee!!!!!



We want to see crowns or gems on your creations or even go with a patriotic theme, so come on and join in the fun.





I was in my element being able to choose a bit of sparkle – there are so many gorgeous gems at Simon Says Stamp Online Store, I have added the links below for the ones I used on my card.





Here is one of the ever so cute stamps from the Humphrey’s Corner range. I have coloured her with my copics and added stickles for extra sparkle. I think this is one of the prettiest stamps and suitable for just about any girl at all!!!




It was also another excuse to use these gorgeous papers – I didn’t realise the crowns were the same as my charm – how cute.






Ok, so here is the prize …. a whopping $50 to spend online – you lucky devils!



SSS_50dollar_voucher 




So good luck to you all, I can’t wait to see what you create.



Here are a the products I used to make my card…..



002684enchantedpaperpackmakeawishfinal551261-siics11-alla prima bordersbm25010royalJCC104sticklesstardust     




Challenges

Paperplay Challenges – Double delight

Charisma Cardz – Bling

Crafts 4 Eternity – Royals

Secret Crafter – Anything Goes

The Ribbon Girl – Use ribbon or lace

Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes

Oldie but a Goodie – Anything Goes (charm)

Whimsy Inspirations – Things with Wings


Hope you all have a wonderful day xxx

20 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww this is just soooo cute :-) I love the image and the papers, crown and sparkle are all fabulous ! :-)

I have been wearing Union Jack earrings too ,, and a matching ring ,, very patriotic,,, lol :-)
luv
Lols x x x

downrightcrafty said...

so delicate gorgeous bling on the image plate and loving that charm so sweet and pretty
Hugs Kate xx

julie_woolston said...

So cute love the colour combo and papers,gorgeous embellies.

Hugs Julie x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie x said...

Awww Marcea this is totally gorgeous I love it! You have put it together just perfectly!
Debbie x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Marcea. fab colours x

Lorraine said...

Such a cute image and I love all that bling!
Lorraine x

Shell said...

Gorjuss card hun, thanks for sharing it with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Janice said...

How delightful! Fit for a queen for sure. What a great card. Love all the glitter, the charm & all those lovely gems. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

pinky said...

So sweet and perfect for our challenge Marcea. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Andrea said...

Lotty is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge for June, Andrea x

Brodders said...

Great card :) Thanks for joining in with the Papertake weekly challenge this week and good luck :) - Jane x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous, Marcea!! Wow I love how you 'blinged up' the sides and little Humphrey is just too cute for words!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sandra H said...

This is fantastic and so beautifully done:)x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful, i love the touch of glitter x

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

coops said...

so gorgeous marcea.i love your pretty colours and details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Melissa Bove said...

So, so cute Marcea!! Love that sweet stamp! Beautiful card all around!!

hugs...
Melissa

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

DesignerDiva said...

I love your beautiful card Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes