Wednesday 20 June 2012

Simon Says ….. Anything But A Card



I am back again ….. did you miss me lol. So as promised, here is my 2nd offering for today. It is for the one and only Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. It is a special week this week because we have a brand new design team!! I am so thankful to be back for another term ….. I just love being on this team so thankyou so much to Heidi, Steph and Lols for having faith in me. It would be great if you could all pop over and say hi to all the newbies and a well done to the old timers :o)
So what is the theme this week ……

ANYTHING BUT A CARD



I decided to make a book mark this week. I was originally going to make one of the little corner ones but then I found my Bazzill gem template and wanted to use it so I ended up with a more traditional book mark. I also used some Doodlebug rub ons too – how cool are these!


The design team are all using products by 7 Gypsies and Maya Road this week, and wow, there are some amazing creations!!!!


I now have my bookmark all ready for my holidays ….. just the last book in the Fifty Shades trilogy to read …… holding off reading it until I go so I can have a couple of uninterrupted days to read it. What will I do when I get to the end????


You all know by now that one lucky person who enters will win a $50 voucher to spend at the Simon Says Stamp Online Store …… so come on, get joining in – there are so many fabulous products in store that could be dropping into your basket for free!!!!

SSS_50dollar_voucher


Ok, so want to know what I used …. here are the picture links – click them to be taken directly to the product on the website……

mrtrinketpinsvintageblackpearltk12146x6 mslacehaertJCC104PrimaCalcuttaPetalsSnowflakedbrubontransfertool


Challenges:


That’s your lot for today from me ….. back to work tomorrow so you may get a couple of days peace and quiet …. perhaps. 


Wooooah, hang on, I almost forgot some exciting news....... there is a blog hop going on right now - pop over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog for more details.


You now also have more time to enter our challenge. Each week the challenge will now be posted at 2pm GMT and the previous weeks will close an hour before (1pm GMT) 


Have a great day folks xxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful bookmark Marcea! Very lovely!!

hugs...
Melissa

Jingle said...

Very pretty bookmark!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous bookmark Marcea ,, perfect with the book and together they would make a lovely gift too !! :-)

I am going to check out those books,,,,it sounds like you are enjoying them so I will get them onto my kindle :-)
Have you read the Red and White Queen books ? they are good ,,, something to think about when you get to the end of this one :-)

luv
Lols x x x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Bookmark Marcea gorgeous detail.

Hugs Julie x

Heather said...

Hi Marces, a gorgeous bookmark, such pretty details and colours!!

hugs Heather xx

Lisa Carroll said...

What a beautiful bookmark, Marcea! Lovely colors and details. :)

It's an honor to be a part of this DT... thank you! :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful bookmark! Love the textured flowers and pins.

Betty said...

Lovely bookmark Marcea. I thought youhad knitted the flower
Bettyxxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabulous bookmark, Marcea! I love the bling and the touch of punching at the bottom :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah said...

Really gorgeous bookmark Marcea!

Sarah x

coops said...

gorgeous bookmark marcea.i love the flower and stunning bling ;D

xx coops xx

Jo Nevill said...

Love your bookmark Marcea, you will enjoy looking at this while you are reading !

Hugs,

Jo x

Claveh said...

This is lovely Marcea, I am really pleased to see different ideas as I tend to end up doing a good old faithful card. Great work. xxx

Lin said...

What a pretty bookmark! I love all things blue and you added a flower, so I think it's perfect! Looking forward to getting to know you all better - thanks for the warm welcome from all you veteran DTers!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea oh wow what a gorgeous book mark, love your flower to. And congratulations on your new DT post. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes