Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Paper Shelter – Spotty/Dotty



It’s me again, Wednesdays seem like the only day I post – I really need to get my bum into gear and try to post more often. This time I am sharing my DT card for The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and our theme is ….
Going dottie!!!!






I have been wanting to colour this image for quite a while. She is called ‘Cool Waitress’ and was an absolute joy to colour. I have used my copics and also some more papers by First Edition.







I coloured my die cut with copics to match my colour scheme because my gorgeous friend sent me some and they were white – think it turned out ok really.









A spotty ribbon and feathers finish off my card, continuing with this weeks theme.

Details of the prize are over on the challenge blog so please pop over for a look and also for more inspiration by the design team.



There are also lots of gorgeous new digis available so make sure you check out The Paper Shelter website.



Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday – Planes, trains and automobiles (skates)

Dutch Dare – Pearls and Swirls

Fussy and Fancy – Swirls and Flourishes

Secret Crafter – Anything Goes

Totally Gorjuss – Sketch

The Ribbon Girl – Ribbon or Lace

Bunny Zoe’s Crafts – Anything Goes

Cutie Pie Challenge – Die cuts and Punches

Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes

My Time To Craft – Hats or Handbags







Ok, so that’s it for today. I promise to try and be back before next week! Byeeeeeee x

15 comments:

Riet said...

Wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Love this the colour combo is perfect and love the image too xxxx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Marcea gorgeous colour combo and image,

Hugs Julie x

Sandra H said...

Gosh this is so beautiful:)x

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a gorgeous card. I love the image,colour combo and those feathers are stunning too. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

Wendy Fraser said...

I'm back again, this time to thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie with this stunning card xx

coops said...

so stunning marcea.i love this sweet image and your colour combo is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Hannelie said...

Stunning card!
Thanks for entering your beautiful creation to our challenge at DDCC this week!

trisha too said...

Super cute, Marcea!!

:)

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous project, love it!

Thanks so much to sharing this lovely job with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Andrea said...

Marcia this is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and the Ribbon Girl card challenge, Andrea

Laila said...

This is lovely hun :o) Love the colour combo, which is one of my faves. I've always dreamed about rollerskating, but seems like my sad and sobing body isn't fit for this ;o)
Hugs Laila

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab colour combo & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sazzle said...

Congratulations Marcea you've been chosen as one of our Top 5 from the Swirls and Flourishes challenge.

Please pop over to Fussy and Fancy to pick up your blinkie.


xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle
http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes