Sunday 10 June 2012

A little bit of colouring

Morning folks, what a terrible 24 hours I have had. I have been so sick, if I wasn't actually throwing up I was feeling nauseous. I am thankful to say I feel a lot better although my tummy is a bit tender after all the retching. There is always a plus side and I have lost 3lbs rofl. I am sure that as soon as I can keep some fluids down it will pop right back on.

Enough of my vomit stories though. I just wanted to share a beautiful image I coloured a couple of days ago. The image is from Just Inklined and is called 'Flower Cross'


I have coloured this with my Spectrum Noir pens. There is a full step by step colouring guide that I made over on the SPECTRUM NOIR BLOG

I am going back to bed for a little snooze again, I feel totally washed out. I am so upset that I am ill on the weekend that Glen is off at the same time and Ryan is home ..... gutted.

I hope the rest of you manage to have a great Sunday though xxxx



6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marcea, Im so sorry to hear that your not feeling to well, I do hope your now on the mend, I would just try and sleep it of.
Stunning and beautiful card, a really lovely one for all types of occassions. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful image which is coloured in amazingly...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Nicola said...

Hope you feel better real soon Marcea, bet you´re gutted with Glen off and Ryan home as you don´t get much precious time together these days. Fabulous colouration to this beautiful image, well done. -x-

Lorraine said...

Lovely image and gorgeous colouring.
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

Mearcea sorry to hear you've been poorly hope you will soon feel better,

Your card is gorgeous the flowers are stunning, a card for many occasions.

Hugs Julie x

Claveh said...

Hello Marcea, I hope you will soon be feeling better, it is so horrible when you are not feeling well.
Your card is beautiful, as always, you colouring is amazing. Thank you for getting up from your sick bed to show us. xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes