Sunday 30 January 2011

Music Saves My Soul

Hi all, a day late but better late than never! Time to share all your fave songs again.  Did you all know that you can share your songs all week long .... not just the weekend :o)


Got an oldie to share with you, I love this song soooooooo much!!!




If you want to join in just add your link to your post using the linky thing below and I would really love it if you could spread the word by adding my link to your sidebar with the fab logo above.







6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

It's great to be back after a few weeks break. Love your song hun, it's great to hear it after such a long time. Hope you are ok? Hugs, Denise x

Victoria said...

wow this is a dancing around the kitchen song

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

It's been a while since I heard this!! Fab choice :)

Karin said...

So glad the post is up and that I could play this week :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Maybe a golden olden but not for me, never heard it before...and that's what I like sooooo much! Great idea this Music Saves My Soul Marcea! Thank you.

Liefs, Reanta

Cheryl said...

Great pick! I love Jane. She is so quirky and fun.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes