Friday 21 January 2011

Just Magnolia - A sketch

Hi everyone, I have made it to the end of the week and survived again .... who would work in healthcare at this time of year!!!

I am late again with my post for Just Magnolia - I had hoped to get it posted before work this morning but I was busy getting things organised for my son's weekend away .... I dread to think what a weekend of beer at Butlins has in store but I can imagine!! They are there to enjoy the brass band weekend though so I am sure it is not all drinking ..... well that is what I keep telling myself lol.

Back to this weeks challenge on Just Magnolia. I am sad to say I am leaving the DT. I have been with this amazing challenge from the very beginning when the wonderful Bev and Jacqui asked me to join them. I was so in awe, let me tell you - the line up was just incredible and then there was little old me! I have enjoyed myself so much but I feel it is the right time for me to say my goodbyes. I will miss the DT so much - they are an incredible bunch of supportive ladies and so very talented!
Thankyou so much for having me :o)

I am thrilled though that my last challenge is a sketch!!! I love these so much - thankyou Donalda, this one rocks!!




 I really loved making this card so very much. Lots of embellies and punching - just what I like best of all! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - I need to get me a new order in - they have so many new blooms in stock ... can feel a spend coming on!
I really hope you all join in with us this week ..... I will certainly be back from time to time and have a go at winning one of the fab prizes that are on offer each week
xxx

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet Tilda image and fab papers.

Lisa x

sandra said...

Card is amazing!
Perfect colouring!
I love colour combination!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Andrea C said...

Very lovely card x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Marcea, such a great way to bow out.
Sarah xx

Juls said...

just the most adorable card! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Wow Marcea, great card, love the colours you used and Tilda is soo sweet. Hugs, Frea

angelwhispers said...

She is adorable and such beautiful colours and the papers and flowers are just gorgeous!! A fabbulous last dt card for the team Marcea! Chanelle xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card Marcea, so cute and wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, such a sweet image and love the colours.
luv
debby

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Marcea and in such beautiful colours, love all the added embellishments.
Hugs Linda

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Marcea!! I just love this Tilda and your coloring!! Beautiful layout and design!!

Fanny Diaz said...

It's just amazing!!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes