Saturday 22 January 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi there, hope you are having a nice Saturday so far. I have just had a fabulous sleep and feel ready for the weekend ahead. Have you all got your songs ready to share again this week on Music Saves my Soul???? I need to keep a notepad in my bag I think .... have heard lots of songs and then forgotten them all again, lol ... must be my age ;o)





I remembered this beautiful song by Christina Aguilera. Her voice isone of the most amazing voices of all time I think. It is such a pity her comeback is not as huge as it ought to be. That aside she is still just incredible. She always manages to put her emotion in her ballads and they just make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time. Hope you like this song .......





If you want to join in just add your link to your post using the linky thing below and I would really love it if you could spread the word by adding my link to your sidebar with the fab logo above.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song. Always liked Christina more than Britney ;o)

Lisa said...

I haven't heard this one before but I like it :)

Karin said...

I didn't get to play this week, so just getting around to everyones picks today...She has a great singing voice!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Didn't hear this song before but it's beautiful! I wonder if you did hear the song I picked.... it's a Dutch singer :)

Liefs, Renata

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes