Saturday 8 January 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

I hope you are all ready to share some wonderful music with everyone. It seems such a long time since we last played along. 






I have been thinking about what to put on my blog and came up with this all goodie.... hope you like it



I heard on the radio that most people like this song because the beat is similar to a heartbeat and is supposed to be comforting as it resembles the mothers heartbeat to her unborn baby. Now I don't know about that vut I do know that I like it!

I also thought I would share a clip that made me laugh a couple of weeks ago on tv .... are any of you watching come fly with me?? It is so funny ......



I hope you enjoy my tune. If you want to join in just add your link to your post using the linky thing below and I would really love it if you could spread the word by adding my link to your sidebar with the fab logo above.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea
Happy New Year!
Brilliant videos - I'm a huuuge fan of Lucas And Walliams too ;o)

Karin said...

So happy you have this for us today :)

Mette said...

Marcea - Love that program. It's just genius.

Hugs, Mette

Ren-Yi said...

hello Marcea - happy new year! love your song choice. and i don't know the references to the second video but it was funny.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes