Thursday 20 January 2011

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch

Morning lovely bloggers, I hope you are having a good week so far. Time for another challenge on Lili of the Valley and we have one of Dawny's fab sketches to follow. You could win a voucher to spend online with us at LOTV if you are the lucky winner so come on and join in.


I have used 'Love Grows' from the latest release and it is only 4 quid for the image and sentiment .... bargain!

I lost another 3.5 lbs last night at SW so I am delighted ..... 7.5lbs off in 2 weeks .... woop woop.

Have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxx


9 comments:

Rach said...

gorgoeus card hun, and congrats on the weight loss. can you come round an kick my butt into gear now.. xxx

Squirrel x said...

Wow bird, this is gorgeous! Love the image (natch) and all the frilly and swirly bits are brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the colours and the swirls you have used, gorgeous image too. Congratulations on the weight loss, I am hoping to get rid of mine some time this year too! xx

martina's kaartjes said...

very prettty card ! lovely image,
great job,
greetings, martina
x

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
a beautiful card,fab colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, well done on your weight loss, i only want to lose bout 8lbs but it doesnt want to leave me! lol, sue,x

Juls said...

awhhhhhh!!!! so sweet and romantic! Hugs Juls

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a pretty card Marcea! So beautiful and so cute.
Hugs Jacqueline

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Adorable!!

Well done on the weight loss!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes