Thursday 27 January 2011

Anything but a square with LOTV

Morning, don't faint .... look, I have my post done before work!!!!! This week is flying by, soon be the weekend again. I am happy again after my weigh in last night at slimming world, lost another 2.5lbs so that is now 10lbs in 10 weeks. I swear this diet is too easy.

Anyhoo, enough of all that, we have a really nice challenge for you this week on Lili of the Valley. We would love to see your cards as long as they are ....
any shape but a square




I decided to make a little desk top calendar using my circle nesties .... I wish I had made more of these for my family and friends - note to make some in December for next year! The image is one of the beautiful new fairies by Molly Harrison availabla on the LOTV website. This beauty is called Autumn Calling. The sentiment is also by LOTV and you can buy this and others HERE




A closer look at the stamp ..... little touches of glamour dust have been added to her wings for some sparkle and I have made a little bouquet using flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a great day my blogging buddies
xxx

13 comments:

gibmiss said...

Hi Marcea
Fab card ...love the image..and the calendar...Super
hugs
sylvie
xx

Kianel said...

wow, beautiful fairy card, very romantic!
love from France, Kianel.

lydie said...

une très jolie carte. Félicitations

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Beatiful card Marcea, your colouring is wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
totally gorgeous creation, lovely colouring as always, luv the sparkle,sue,x

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely card, nice to see one a different shape from the traditional.

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty Marcea - gorgeous iamge and colours. I meant to make a load of calendars this year and bought the inserts ... but didn't make any! (red face!!) hope you're keeping well hun - v impressed with the diet efforts so far :-)
hugs
pauline x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Marcea
luv
Debby

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Marcea,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Marcea, keep meaning to follow you and finally got round to it. Fabulous creation. Gorgeous colour combo. Marianne x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card as usual but actually want to let you know that I'm waiting eagerly for the Music Saves My Soul :D

Liefs, Renata

nessy said...

oh just so sweet ~ what a wonderful idea and soooooooo pretty!
vanessa xx

Rach said...

Very pretty honey, love her glittery wings.xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes