Thursday 13 January 2011

Lili of the Valley

Hi everyone, oooh does anyone have a few spare hours for me .... had to work yesterday on my day off because of staff illness and I just don't know if I am coming or going. Never mind, it will soon be the weekend. Good news is 4lbs off on my first weigh in so I am a happy bunny.

This week we have a great challenge which is perfect for the new release of beautiful stamps from Lili of the Valley .... did you manage to get yours yet?? If not pop here for a look at the new delish stuff on offer.

THINGS WITH WINGS



How sweet is this little beauty ...... Pom Pom .... totally adore her. I have followed the sketch on sketch and stash .... new stash is of course the fab new LOTV stamp!
See you all tomorrow xxx

13 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it such lovely colours!! Congratulations on the 4lbs that fab!! Chanelle xxx

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea love, the gorgeous design and colours.Well done on the weight loss, yhaoooo, go girl.
Hugs Linda

Scrappy Scatty said...

What lovely colours, super card
xx

martina's kaartjes said...

This is soooo pretty ! lovely card,
greetings, martina
x

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea!

Congrats on the weight loss hun!

Pretty card and the colours are gorgeous.

Love Kerry xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such a sweet image
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous and such an adorable image:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Iulia said...

Hi, Marcea! I just love LOTV stamps! Look forward for my 6 stamp set which I'm going to have next week!
Your fairy is beautifully colored! Love the soft colors and the papers are gorgeous!
Have a great year!
Hugs, iulia

Tasha said...

So pretty! Such gorgeous colours and a really sweet image
love tasha xx

Stacey said...

So pretty Marcea - love this colour combo.

Congrats on being a skinny minnie! Day 1 of SW for me today... wish me luck! ~♥~

Jan said...

Great cards and blog xx Jan

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is so cute and delicate. Lovely card.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes